Message to all members of this Greasetea world order

G

Greasetea

Hey you toinks, You can all stick your heads in to an oven, but seriously mah homies, lets try to incorporate morrissey stuff. Can't have chocolate all the time guys...gotta take it with milk once in awhile. We'ze gonna do it shiznit style.

Okay nipplenecks, gas yourselfs..and thanks for the wonderful pics of Audrey Hepburn...soothes my bile.

Moz is like word to your mother and he is def jam aw yeah.

If you click to view this thread, you must have no life!

This guy has nothing new nor interesting to offer; all his posts are childish repetition.

Here are some suggestions to improve your lifestyle:

1- If you are work get a better job. Trust me, it’ll enhance your life immensely.
2- If you are at home get a job, enroll in a class at a community college, etc.
3- If you are school, get some friends.
4- Go to the suede site (suede.net). There is this Marylin Manson guy who is actually funny and semi-clever unlike this imbecile Greastea whose mind has no though process going through it.
5- Go to the depeche mode site and get involved in some meaningless chit chatter.
6- If you want more suggestions just ask in the Subject line of your header :)

Why I’m doing this?-Because, I am appalled to see you guys think this idiot is funny and worst two see that 21 people have read his post already.

Sincerely,

Imposter (not the same one from suede.net)

dingaham dave dingaham dave when will you save? found found found found found..found found..lawyer liar..ah-ha ha ha ha ha ha ho ho ho ho..caffeine in mee, me bleed caffeine goody!

i think me sing this wrong? Morrissey funny man, him singy funny stuff.

Back
Top Bottom