FAO: Improper & Grim

M

Malfoy

You are both twats, both obsessed with each other, both start shite, both need to leave each other alone, both wrong, etc. I'd gladly see you both go than see one of you around because one of you (Grim) happens to be nicer generally than the other (Improper) who seems much more willing to let this go. Get over it Garry.

missing the point my friend, he claims I'm obsessed with him but it's him who started all this & he continues to start threads calling me & as long as he calls me I'll be as childish as him & call him back, ok I'm sorry to the rest of the board but my recommendation is you get up a petition to get us banned! He's scum & as he choose to have a go at my Mam I'll forever be the thorn in his side.

Sorry

Grim O'Grady

> You are both twats, both obsessed with each other, both start shite, both
> need to leave each other alone, both wrong, etc. I'd gladly see you both
> go than see one of you around because one of you (Grim) happens to be
> nicer generally than the other (Improper) who seems much more willing to
> let this go. Get over it Garry.

Thanks.......Im having way too much fun showing grim how much of an ass clown he is.....hey,I can keep it up if you can grim??????

Just think,it only gets worse here for you now. Like i said before,no matter what you say about me,it still doesnt remove the fact that you f*** pigs.

Dont flatter yourself anus.....You dont bother me,you just prove that you piss others off worse than i do,which you're good at. Must suck to be alone like you are huh grim????? no worries,there's always your next door neighbor.

FAO: Improper

Imploper
Just a pity when it came to the crunch, you were nowhere to be seen.
Got brave all of a sudden again sat behind your computer in mummies house with the curtains drawn?
Where were you in Manchester?
Big Mouth Shits Again.

Re: FAO: Improper

pimple did show up in man laddie. He had his hoe's with him and made money off me mam. He said he would hook me up with a few of his women,but none of them were fat,so I couldn't get with any of them.

> Dont flatter yourself anus.....You dont bother me,you just prove that you
> piss others off worse than i do,which you're good at. Must suck to be
> alone like you are huh grim????? no worries,there's always your next door
> neighbor.

If I don't bother you then why post threads that allegedly pertain to me or why do you have to mention me in 99% of your boring as shite posts.
My neighbours? wtf are you on? well one's a taxi driver & the others a student. Both nice people.
Look you leave my family & friends alone & I'll leave you & your brother (he's not really called plaptop btw is he?) alone, how simple is that?

Grim O'Grady

will the real G'OG please stand up

is that the best you can come up with? Poor 1/10 loser

Grim O'Grady

Re: will the real G'OG please stand up

This ain't improper dummy.

Re: will the real G'OG please stand up

> This ain't improper dummy.

oh yes it is, thick as pigshit you are.

Grim O'Grady

I dont think so jackass. You can go f*** yourself....you kept this going man,I'm really having fun with it now....... take a bow.

Nah........>I'm having way too much fun continuing with what you seemed too stupid to stop. I don't think so,I enjoy talking about your mam,don't you??? she gives good head,don't you agree????

> I dont think so jackass. You can go f*** yourself....you kept this going
> man,I'm really having fun with it now....... take a bow.

whatever you want thicko
please come back as Grim O' Grady though it's shite your name

Just like you....shite.

> Just like you....shite.

No you are thick as shite, thicko

and you are shite....grimo

> and you are shite....grimo

oh how do you come up with such devastating repertoire?
& it's O'Grady to you thicko.

Grim O'Grady

I just borrow it from your lack of intelligence

NO,it's "shite" as in Grim o grady's a heaping pile O' .........shite!!!!!!...get it right or dont say it at all.

Re: FAO: thicko Improper & Grim

> I just borrow it from your lack of intelligence

> NO,it's "shite" as in Grim o grady's a heaping pile O'
> .........shite!!!!!!...get it right or dont say it at all.

oh so originality gone out of the window now!
Can you get any thicker? Yes your next post will prove it.

Grim O'Grady

Re: FAO: thicko Improper & Grim

Can you point more of how you are a Pile O'??????

Yes,everytime you reply. Look at it this way,there's always suicide.