Mr.Improper -v- Grim. What's the score?

M

MonkeyBoy

Mr. Improper; You are clearly a 'flatulant pain in the arse', if you would kindly 'shuffle off this mortal coil', that would be gratefully appreciated by most of the visitors to this board. Your posts are inane (and, in truth, often insane)in the extreme and you clearly have nothing to say other than to bait Grim. You also seem to be strangely fixated with the idea of board members mothers as whores, hmmmmmmm.

Grim; I met you at the Brum gig with my heavily pregnant wife but I have had little contact with you since. I found you to be a thoroughly 'charming man' who goes out of his way to help those he considers to be his friends.

Grim - please ignore the loser in future, everyone knows he is just being obnoxious in the hope of drawing attention, which he is getting from you. You could hurt the idiot much more by ignoring his posts (though not as much as he could have been hurt if he had actually had the bottle to turn up to the Manchester gig).
I would call it Grim 6-0 Improper (incidentally this is the same score that Newcastle will beat Man City by next season).
Hopefully this will be a result in the Grim/Improper saga, not a pools panel verdict.
Cheers,
The Guilty One

Hopefully the last one though if Grim decides to ignore him

> (Awaits a very long thread monkey :p)................

Hey thanks...Ive been called worse by better people.

Question: If Im such a "loser" as you claim,why do you read my posts at all???? surely you'd not want to read any of them if this were the case right????? stop suckin grims dick...or are you grim in disguise?????

No,I think it's the other way around jackass,I have left the whole f***in situation alone because i felt the whole" you're wrong...no you're wrong" posts were a bit boring to all involved,(including myself),but for some reason,your MAN FRIEND/LOVER grim is the one who continues to show how big of a buttlick he really is by continuing with it when everyone on here has asked him to let it go.

I dont give a f***in fickity f*** fick what you think about me and Im flattered that you'd even take the time to write me. Looks Like i have another fan?????

Shut your sewer ass face(grim in disguise)

he cant...he doesnt know the meaning to the word "ignore" or "let it go".

Pimple's just pissed (the american sense) because Grim has supporters and he only has one in the form of Let's Go Devils.

Pimple knows that he is in the wrong for his constant wrongful abuse and keeps retorting with the same monotonous replies.

He has no character, he has no credibility on this Morrissey-Solo board.

In short, he has no life. He's jealous of Grim.

> he cant...he doesnt know the meaning to the word "ignore" or
> "let it go".

I only reply to your daft post when you mention me, now go see a shrink about controlling your obsession, weirdo.

Grim O'Grady

Yeah,whatever grim...........keep thinking this way. Its nice to be in denial man. You cant even lie well can you????

Yeah,Im pissed grim...ooops,sorry> Didnt want it to be known you two were the same people. I get more hits on my posts then you do. if I dont matter to you,then why do you keep reuplying to my posts????? why not leave me alone and deal with more important things???? because you cant f***face,you're obsessed with me.

I aint Grim. Work it out tosser. I'm a girl.

ANYWAY off to Ireland in a couple of days so please try and behave yourself whilst I'm gone.

lots of luv.
xx x x x x x

I dont care what you are whore....go f*** yourself fatty.

Obsessed with me too??? did I not bang you well enough??? or are you still mad about that jizz in the eye thing??? well,if its any consolation to you,eventually,it will dry up and soon,you should have no problems seeing from that eye. I told you not to move,did you listen??? no. Blame yourself for it,not me,I was trying to give you the man paste you crave so much,it's not my fault you couldn't take it like the whore you are and I got some in your eye.

> Yeah,whatever grim...........keep thinking this way. Its nice to be in
> denial man. You cant even lie well can you????

One thing I don't do well is lie, but that's the only thing you are good at joshua! 10/10 on that score you soft lying numb twat & I mean that sincerely & in all honesty, now go back to sucking your stupid thick brothers plaptop, you perverted scumbag, do you dip it in that stupid soup you blether on about as well?

Grim O'Grady

> Yeah,Im pissed grim...ooops,sorry> Didnt want it to be known you two
> were the same people. I get more hits on my posts then you do. if I dont
> matter to you,then why do you keep reuplying to my posts????? why not
> leave me alone and deal with more important things???? because you cant
> f***face,you're obsessed with me.

erm ok tell you what if you aren't obsessed with me how about you shut the f*** up about me & stop posting threads about me?
your choice thicko

Grim O'Grady