a gift for: MR. IMPROPER

C

cupcake

Hi Pimp. Just a little something something for you. Oh, and listen I follow what goes on here enough to know that Grim & Annonymouse start almost all the shit that goes down with you. Try to ignore, at least Grim (he seems a bit obsessed), and we will all be better off for it.

pic174843.jpg

Thanks man,You're correct. It's nice to have fans,even obsessed ones. Im flattered by all the attention,afterall,we all cant be PIMP's right????

Thanks man...look,hilarys a f***in hottie man,why lie?????? i'd bang ther shit outta her. She's f***in hot. ran into her one time in santa monica on the promenade coming out of the puma store...she looks great in a f***in thong man.

My Joshy Wouldnt Know What To Do With That.

casual observation

why is it that all pimples (so called admirers) dare not to even show an email address, whilst the majority of those who dislike his sick postings do actually display their email address?

oh & cupcake, had you bothered to read the posts you would have understood it was that piece of scum that choose to not have a go at me originally but my sick Mam, obviously he is to much of a coward to have a go at me but I wouldn't have been arsed if he'd have had the bottle to have a go at me & it would of all ended ages ago, I asked David T to sort it but unfortunately got no response so I decided fight fire with fire (ok very childish I admit & I'm sorry to all the real Smiths/Morrissey fans on this board for the piles of shit posted) but you see when it came down to it he bottled out & now everyone except him & you (you are probably him anyway) knows he's just a useless sad little boy that has nothing better to do with his time than use this fans messageboard as his playground. I thought your post very funny calling me 'obsessed' have you seen his collection of pictures of me he's posted?

Grim O'Grady

> Hi Pimp. Just a little something something for you. Oh, and listen I
> follow what goes on here enough to know that Grim & Annonymouse start
> almost all the shit that goes down with you. Try to ignore, at least Grim
> (he seems a bit obsessed), and we will all be better off for it.

Re: leave it now

If certain people can forgive peoples threats on here to their children,why can't you forgive pimple?Your posts are boring now.

Now that's the wisdom of Saint.
People fight, they work things out, they move on.
The even become friends!
Life is too short. We need more love in this world and less hate.
Why can't Grim forgive or at least forget.
Improper is willing to let this go but Grim just keeps bringing it up despite several people asking him to let go.

ffs is this my thread? NO.
oh ok so if numbties want to carry it on I've to just be abused & keep out of it? NO.
So if I call you lot, you aint gonna reply &/or defend yourselves?
Well? Well let's see?

I can forgive Jesus but ffs how do such numbties get to be allowed on to here?

Grim O'Grady

> Now that's the wisdom of Saint.
> People fight, they work things out, they move on.
> The even become friends!
> Life is too short. We need more love in this world and less hate.
> Why can't Grim forgive or at least forget.
> Improper is willing to let this go but Grim just keeps bringing it up
> despite several people asking him to let go.

Re: casual observation

Why would anyone want to see a pic of you??? they already know what an asshole looks like,they dont need to look at the biggest one on gods green earth. Keep talking about me grim,just shows you're obsessed with me. I must really get on your nerves huh??? thats good,means im doing my job. By the way,your mam is wonderful at giving rimjobs. She gave me and my brother one each right before the MEN show,thats why we were late getting there. She has gifts,you should be proud.

What do you mean now??? they always have been.He's just too much of an asslick to realize it.

Because,again as people have stated here,he's obsessed with me man. He wants to be the PIMP and he cant be. People dont pay attention to him or his posts,thats why he's so hateful towards the PIMP of the f***in nation. If he mattered,he'd go away.

What i find funny is,its the same f***in shit in every f***in post. I really think the guys a douchebag and enjoys showing the world how much of a dickwrinkle he really is by continuing with this nonsense. I thought the fact that I buried him and his filthy whore mum would be enough to shut him up???? but I guess not. Everytime he mentions me,he just adds feul to the fire and shows he's more obsessed with me than he thinks. Why keep beating a dead horse?????? because grim isnt f***in smart enough to leave it alone.

Dicksmack

Dicksmack

I think you should be very careful pimp.

Why??? is grimp going to send grimmace down here to sit on me??????

> Dicksmack

see thanks you reply so well for a stupid thick c***, keep it up it does suit you being such a numbty.

I was only replying to your post anus....so you keep it up numbty. You're not smart enough to see you've been keeping this up. I actually tried to move on several times,but you keep beating a dead horse man. While I continue to beat your soon to be dead mum.

Grim,you're not fooling anyone,we've known for quite some time that you're a useless f***knuckle,everytime you reply to one of my posts,you just prove it over and over and over. But hey,take some advice:stop this obsession you have with the PIMP.

I thought you were 'sorry to be posting about me" every week like you said a few weeks ago????? then why do you keep doing so????? YOU're obsessed with me,you're actually pathetic bra,and you prove it time and time again. There's always hope for you though. You could buy yourself some friends???? no.....who the f*** would want to be associated with a f***in useless pile of shit donkeydick like yourself??????

> Dicksmack

you do it so well, do it with pride numbty c***