Not to be stupid and petty, but what of Moz's hair.........just feel like being impish today, sorry.

I

irksome-ivan

Okay fans......When was Morrissey's hair better, with the Smiths or as a solo artist, say Bona Drag, Kill Uncle era? I'm gonna have to go with the solo hair, I like the pointed sideburn thing. The cover of the "My Love Life" single says it all for me. That one's up in my dorm room. Thank God he never went through a Flock of Seagulls stage. Whewwwwww!!!

Hairdresser on fire...

> Okay fans......When was Morrissey's hair better, with the Smiths¿ or as a solo artist, say Bona Drag, Kill Uncle era? I'm gonna¿ have to go with the solo hair, I like the pointed sideburn¿ thing. The cover of the "My Love Life" single says it¿ all for me. That one's up in my dorm room. Thank God he never¿ went through a Flock of Seagulls stage. Whewwwwww!!!

I would say for his hair .. bona drag era but I like the Skinny rail thin smiths morrissey body type better but thats just me

-AU-

Re: Hairdresser on fire...

> I would say for his hair .. bona drag era but I like the Skinny¿ rail thin smiths morrissey body type better but thats just me¿ -AU-

I agree with the Smiths-era body-type and I'll further it by saying that I also like his Smiths / early solo - era voice more than the whispery, yet still heartfelt current voice.

As for his hair, I like his sideburns, but I like the Smiths-era hair better.

Busy scissors...

> I agree with the Smiths-era body-type and I'll further it by¿ saying that I also like his Smiths / early solo - era voice more¿ than the whispery, yet still heartfelt current voice.¿ As for his hair, I like his sideburns, but I like the Smiths-era¿ hair better.

I agree about the voice as well.. he kind of reminds me of a frumpy neighbor I have now yelling at kids to get off his lawn.. sorta of essentric .. you know around halloween everyones all "Don't go to that House Old man morrissey lives there...he'll just give you dusty books" .. I prefer his younger looking uncertian look myself.. I don't think I am making sense ..

-AU-

Repressed, but Remarkably dressed

You're not, but that's OK - you make more sense than a few of the other posters! J/K

Don't get me wrong: I enjoy Morrissey's smooth "Vauxhall" voice, but it isn't as desperate and pleading enough as his younger voice (thought it captures those qualities in "Sunny").

GOD, I wish he'd hurry up and come back....

to all the hated people

> Okay fans......When was Morrissey's hair better, with the Smiths¿ or as a solo artist, say Bona Drag, Kill Uncle era? I'm gonna¿ have to go with the solo hair, I like the pointed sideburn¿ thing. The cover of the "My Love Life" single says it¿ all for me. That one's up in my dorm room. Thank God he never¿ went through a Flock of Seagulls stage. Whewwwwww!!!

do you have too much time on your hands?his hair?you drain me of all the energy i have with crap like this.you better hope morrissey does not visit this site or he will know how much of a parasite you are.if he met you he would hate your guts. cant you be one of his quiet fans, do you have to participate in this circus?

Re: to all the hated people

> do you have too much time on your hands?his hair?you drain me of¿ all the energy i have with crap like this.you better hope¿ morrissey does not visit this site or he will know how much of a¿ parasite you are.if he met you he would hate your guts. cant you¿ be one of his quiet fans, do you have to participate in this¿ circus?

urban detector twitching like a ferret's nose in a marmalde factory!

Re: Repressed, but Remarkably dressed

> Don't get me wrong: I enjoy Morrissey's smooth¿ "Vauxhall" voice, but it isn't as desperate and¿ pleading enough as his younger voice (thought it captures those¿ qualities in "Sunny").
i think his voice is much more confident and richer... ok, so he's not way up there anymore on the high shrill notes, but i find he can be still more intense now than earlier...¿ GOD, I wish he'd hurry up and come back....
oh yes...

love aaron

Re: to all the hated people

Please, spare me! Can you stand to have a sense of humor for about one nanosecond? Geez, there's always someone out there that does want anybody else to have any fun at all. Excuse me for being goofy, but it helps breathe a little sanity into my life.......you should try it sometime. By the way, do you know Morrissey personally or something? Ever heard of "hairdresser on fire"?

Back
Top Bottom