Hey Mindy, get your musical elitist head out of your fat ass and just appreciate the new album.

I

Iraqi Insurgent

And no this is not BG, so stop insinuating that anyone who disses you is BG. You're just hated that much. You weren't bitching about the new songs at the shows as evident when you were rocking out to I Like You. I even thought I saw a tear in your eye during I Have Forgiven Jesus, but that may have just been your reaction when you realized that McDonald's had just closed. It's a good album. Even I can admit that. So let's not shit ourselves here. Just because your Holy Bible, Pitchfork, didn't give the album a 10 doesn't mean you have to knock it. But don't let my comments crush your dreams of becoming a musicologist one day.

Sincerely,

Elder Tim

Wow, you're stupid. Pitchfork called the album "Exceptional." That's one of the highest ratings I've ever seen a non-Radiohead album receive from that site. (And for the record, I hate Radiohead. Always have. That alone is proof that I am not a Pitchfork-freak.)

P.S. Mimma probably was BG. The style of "discourse" was exactly the same. I bet if I'd replied with "Let's see what David T. has to say about your identity," Mimma would have clammed up right quick.

Back
Top Bottom