But the Video? And why does it sound so....

• Thread starter Angel of the Prisons
  • Start date
A

Angel of the Prisons

But what's with the Jesus/Satan in the desert stylee video? and why does he make it sound so sexy? that's what had me confused. the video is this lust riot of writhing. Is he playing with our minds???? (Alright so he must be). Anyone else seen this video and just like *died!*

1. I'm a girl
2. The video is sexy because Moz is sexy. Have you ever seen any live footage or the old Smiths videos on British TV? You'll be dying many times my friend!
3. He's not playing with our minds, he's playing with our lower parts.

>
> 1. I'm a girl
> 2. The video is sexy because Moz is sexy. Have you ever seen any live
> footage or the old Smiths videos on British TV? You'll be dying many times
> my friend!
> 3. He's not playing with our minds, he's playing with our lower parts.

1.Teehee hee! Me too!
2.Oh yes I have seen the smiths vids quite a few times- I am 29 you know (creek!) and remember the eighties even though I was a kid blah blah. It has simply taken me a while to start buying his solo albums despite having friends who collected them and went to gigs and such.But I got there in the end I like the video to SMIYTTYHTOB- something about Morrissey on a bicycle appeals to my perverted mind. (yes for me- it takes a bicycle) (hmm I neeed a satanic smiley;)
3.I am happy to claim that in fact he could be playing with both. And I'm HELPLESS!

erm not good this meningitis thing he's gone down with. Ironic. Success can be a big stress on the system too- probably the shock did to his immune system. Im just hoping he doesnt do a a Joe Strummer and kark it before his time.(Crosses fingers).

Back
Top Bottom