message to greasetea

Stuff it, I do it with style. I am the king, i'm the best i;m the best..i am the shiznit of all, so 2 options for idiots:

1. Get out

or

2. get the fu.ck out!

Greasetea World Order, join me...

Greasetea world order--where can I sign up

> Stuff it, I do it with style. I am the king, i'm the best i;m
> the best..i am the shiznit of all, so 2 options for idiots:

> 1. Get out

> or

> 2. get the fu.ck out!

> Greasetea World Order, join me...

Now I know how Greasetea feels...it's fun to make you idiots mad. You act like Morrissey is a god, and "why can't we all just get along"? "oh, come on, let's love each other and spread good-will to all morrissey fans!" Any opinionated thing you might say will anger and shock those faint-of-heart. Get a life! Love is just a miserable lie! I hate all of you!

Greasetea world order--I'll sign up as well

I agree with you Bosie. I know Greasetea is an idiot but I'd much rather join his method of madness instead of some (notice I said some, the others are really nice and thoughtful) of the "monkeylips" that think they're like minitaure Morrissey's. A least we'll go out having fun. I wonder what we get, a bag of razors or maybe a pin that says:

Greasetea World Order, long live the revolution.

:)

Re: Greasetea world dis-order

I wonder what we
> get, a bag of razors or maybe a pin that says:

> Greasetea World Order, long live the revolution.

A revolution of jack-ass wanna-be followers, yourselves!
There is a place for you and your friends... GO THERE ALREADY!

Art T. so hostile and niave as a bastard. If you're not with us, well then I'd give you a shiney-shinny-shine-o-rasma-rama razor but instead I'll just end your misery by bashing your head in with a dumbell until you lose consciousness. Then I'll pick up your sorry carcass, tie it to your pickup truck you redneck and jettison the sonofabitch off a cliff.

Better yet you big freaking pile of donkey SHlT, do us all a favor and here's a gun, now stick that barrel in your ear and pull that lovely candy candy corny corn trigger. I'll serve your brains with some wheat thins as I piss on your sorry ass body.

Moz rocks and he'll pee on your sorry attempts of being a cusswad you shinkface!

Re: Greasetea world order--I'll sign up as well

I'll join too just for craps and giggles. Apparently all those that take grizzletea seriously has missed the joke. I for one think it is hilarious. C'mon everybody, it's not hard to see that this gresetae is not serious. Count me in although!

Sign me up.

> I'll join too just for craps and giggles. Apparently all those
> that take grizzletea seriously has missed the joke. I for one
> think it is hilarious. C'mon everybody, it's not hard to see
> that this gresetae is not serious. Count me in although!

My condolences for the rest of you. I'll join, I hate idiots too.

Re: Greasetea World Order -- 4 Life

> So how do I sign up?

You just did slapnuts! (finally someone got it, I'd knew you wouldn't dissapoint)

Otherwise, Mike you can just gas yourself if you don't like the fees.

Greasetea World Order

Re: Greasetea world order--where can I sign up

> Now I know how Greasetea feels...it's fun to make you idiots
> mad. You act like Morrissey is a god, and "why can't we all
> just get along"? "oh, come on, let's love each other
> and spread good-will to all morrissey fans!" Any
> opinionated thing you might say will anger and shock those
> faint-of-heart. Get a life! Love is just a miserable lie! I hate
> all of you!

this is a wonderfully mad idea. Can I join too?

A 3rd message for Mr. Greasetea

Greentea:

Next time you're trying to get outta town for one of your "rap" sessions, I hope your driver turns out to be Shug Knight. He can really give you that "personal" treatment you deserve. Btw, I suggest the passenger seat.
Who will carry on your wonderful legacy when you're gone? I'll give a shout-out to Chris Rock if he ever hits the hard times(which I'm sure he will) or maybe that old fart from Goodtimes(poor guy never had a chance).

>

You just did slapnuts! (finally someone got it, I'd knew you
> wouldn't dissapoint)

> Otherwise, Mike you can just gas yourself if you don't like the
> fees.

> Greasetea World Order

Re: Greasetea World Order -Unite and Take Over

> You just did slapnuts! (finally someone got it, I'd knew you
> wouldn't dissapoint)

> Otherwise, Mike you can just gas yourself if you don't like the
> fees.

> Greasetea World Order

Okay, all you whiny little schoolgirls: you suck! I'm glad someone like Greasetea has finally come around to tell you how it really is. Most people on this board should just gas themselves, trying to make Morrissey friends on the internet. Ha ha! Morrissey would hate you if he ever met you! Get a spine and realize that life is not about love. Viva Hate!

> Art T. so hostile and niave as a bastard. ....blah, blah, blah.....
.................................blah........blah.....................

- Ignoring the rest - SO BORING! Your material is PLAYED. Get an education, so you could at least try to speak cleaverly instead of sounding like a complete babbling idiot!

Re: Greasetea World Order -- 4 Life

> So how do I sign up?
You just stick your..........no, I won't say it because I'm not a juvenile jerk. But if you want to join a club of dim-wits, it's your life.

Hey Jesse G.

> You just stick your..........no, I won't say it because I'm not
> a juvenile jerk. But if you want to join a club of dim-wits,
> it's your life.

How do we join your club you dim wit? You're really stupid you know?

Back
Top Bottom