November Spawned A Monster.

• Thread starter Angel of the Prisons
  • Start date
A

Angel of the Prisons

Help! I have just heard this song and seen the mouthwateringly strange video for the first time (Hulmerist vids) Please dear god what the f*** is it about???????????????

My take on it

> Help! I have just heard this song and seen the mouthwateringly strange
> video for the first time (Hulmerist vids) Please dear god what the f*** is
> it about???????????????

It seems to me to be an observation on the difficulties faced by someone who is physically disabled.

The video is the most sexually arousing thing I've ever seen. The song is about a disabled girl who finds solace in buying her clothes by herself.

> The video is the most sexually arousing thing I've ever seen. The song is
> about a disabled girl who finds solace in buying her clothes by herself.

Oh my god. Youre SOOO right. One of the sexiest definitely. I melted into a puddle of confused er confusedness. Are you a bloke or a girl? Definitely makes me think odd thoughts which may or may not be intentional on the part of Morrissey.Does he find the disabled girl sexy? Is he the disabled girl? What The f***?!!!! (faints)

Further to add songs like RATF and this one (alright so I may be thinking strange)are almost sympathy f***s (but I mean that in a nice way). Its like he has not just deep sympathy but arousal for the characters in these songs and the two things are related. Er does anyone know what I mean?

I'd like to see Moz remake that video today. Same outfit & all.

wait...

No, nevermind.

> Oh my god. Youre SOOO right. One of the sexiest definitely. I melted into
> a puddle of confused er confusedness. Are you a bloke or a girl?
> Definitely makes me think odd thoughts which may or may not be intentional
> on the part of Morrissey.Does he find the disabled girl sexy? Is he the
> disabled girl? What The f***?!!!! (faints)
I think he said that song is very autobiographical. I reckon he emphasises with the girl a lot.

> I think he said that song is very autobiographical. I reckon he emphasises
> with the girl a lot.

Yeah I can believe that. hmmm I feel like a monster sometimes. Do you?

> I'd like to see Moz remake that video today. Same outfit & all.

> wait...

> No, nevermind.

Kinky.

> Perhaps he just gets off on boning disabled chicks.

Hey man, mind expanding time! Disabled girls need love too! And being disabled doesnt mean youre not cute. In fact there is this youngish woman who works at a place I visit often. I think she has Spina Bifita. She walks strangely because of it but it is one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. She walks in a quick and very determined fashion and her skirt swings back and forth against her hips like a pendulum. And she is short and has lovely cheekbones and is very intelligent. Frankly she's a babe and I'd ask her out but it would just be a little too hopeful as I'm also a girl. She's probably married. I'd marry her.

> Yeah I can believe that. hmmm I feel like a monster sometimes. Do you?
Erm....not really!

Very strange video indeed. And one of the most peculiar Morrissey songs to boot. One of those tracks where non-Mozzers are going, "WTF are you listening too?"

Brilliant song.

Yeah...

I've had people walk into a room where I'm playing the song & it's the wailing chipmunk part.

Not the best way to introduce people to Morrissey.

Back
Top Bottom