Band Ages

C

ChristopherMarks

This might sound like an odd question, but does anyone know the ages of Moz's band members? Deano and Mike look particularly young to me, especially Mike. And did anyone notice how much younger still, they looked on the old Craig Kilborn footage? I know it was a year and a half ago, but they sure have aged a lot in that short amount of time? (Fingers pointing at you, Boz!!)

Anyway, my original question... anyone know their ages?
And anyone know if this Mike guy is going to be a permanent fixture, or if he's just for this tour?

Just curious! Thanks Chris

> This might sound like an odd question, but does anyone know the ages of
> Moz's band members? Deano and Mike look particularly young to me,
> especially Mike. And did anyone notice how much younger still, they looked
> on the old Craig Kilborn footage? I know it was a year and a half ago, but
> they sure have aged a lot in that short amount of time? (Fingers pointing
> at you, Boz!!)

> Anyway, my original question... anyone know their ages?
> And anyone know if this Mike guy is going to be a permanent fixture, or if
> he's just for this tour?

> Just curious! Thanks Chris

I think gary is 39, Alain Whyte about the same, Boz is about Moz's age. Keyboard player is about 40, I would guess. deano is maybe only 28.

> I think gary is 39, Alain Whyte about the same, Boz is about Moz's age.
> Keyboard player is about 40, I would guess. deano is maybe only 28.

Alain is almost 37 (July 3, 1967). Boz just turned 42. Dean is actually a little older than Alain--September 26, 1966. Gary is 39 or just short of (b. 1965). I wouldn't have the foggiest about the new guy.

What's remarkable is how young they were when they started with Morrissey: Alain was only 23 and Spencer was the youngest at 20 or 21! That was a pretty large gamble for an established artist such as Morrissey, who was already in his thirties at that point.

Cheers,

Jamie

Hey thanks for the info! Don't know why I wanted to know really!!

Billy, you really think the keyboardist is 40 though? I would never have guessed that. I thought late 20's maybe!

Back
Top Bottom