All your questions about Morrissey's sex life answered

S

shame on you

from Les Inrockuptibles, 1995. A real boo-hoo-hoo melancholy reflective Moz interview.

TO END LIKE ORSON WELLES

Q: Have you ever met the girl of your dreams, the one to whom one of the songs from Southpaw Grammar is dedicated ?
M: No, I've rather met the girls of my nightmares. To me, most girls are nightmares.

Q: Physically ?
M: Yes, physically (in a deliberately provocative tone) and mentally. There again, I'm not very interested ... even as a child, I found it much easier to fall in love with a person in a photo because we never meet the people who pose in magazines.

Q: You're taken for an aesthete. Are you never attracted by plastic beauty ? Women's physiques ?
M: I've had a quite late development on this level. Now if I see a beautiful woman I can be attracted like any man. But I find it very embarrassing. It's the same whether it's an attraction to a man or a woman. Nothing seems to go well with me. The concept of attraction doesn't work for me. Human relations don't work... If I see someone I find attractive, then I flee in the other direction. I'd be absolutely unable to go and talk to this person. What's the use of going and saying that I find this person attractive ? It could never go well between us.

----

So obviously he's bisexual you twits. Now stop wanking and drooling and get on with your lives. AND Morrissey doesn't just swim, he lifts weights too because he wants to look like Steve McQueen. That's why he's so buff, you pervs.

iggy.gif

> from Les Inrockuptibles, 1995. A real boo-hoo-hoo melancholy
> reflective Moz interview.

> TO END LIKE ORSON WELLES

> Q: Have you ever met the girl of your dreams, the one to whom
> one of the songs from Southpaw Grammar is dedicated ?
> M: No, I've rather met the girls of my nightmares. To me, most
> girls are nightmares.

> Q: Physically ?
> M: Yes, physically (in a deliberately provocative tone) and
> mentally. There again, I'm not very interested ... even as a
> child, I found it much easier to fall in love with a person in a
> photo because we never meet the people who pose in magazines.

> Q: You're taken for an aesthete. Are you never attracted by
> plastic beauty ? Women's physiques ?
> M: I've had a quite late development on this level. Now if I see
> a beautiful woman I can be attracted like any man. But I find it
> very embarrassing. It's the same whether it's an attraction to a
> man or a woman. Nothing seems to go well with me. The concept of
> attraction doesn't work for me. Human relations don't work... If
> I see someone I find attractive, then I flee in the other
> direction. I'd be absolutely unable to go and talk to this
> person. What's the use of going and saying that I find this
> person attractive ? It could never go well between us.

> ----

> So obviously he's bisexual you twits. Now stop wanking and
> drooling and get on with your lives. AND Morrissey doesn't just
> swim, he lifts weights too because he wants to look like Steve
> McQueen. That's why he's so buff, you pervs.
anyway thanks for the tips , now I know what should I do If i ever see him.
Unloveable /Hermaphrodite

> So obviously he's bisexual you twits. Now stop wanking and
> drooling and get on with your lives. AND Morrissey doesn't just
> swim, he lifts weights too because he wants to look like Steve
> McQueen. That's why he's so buff, you pervs.

Realistically, Morrissey is not going to fall for, or want to have sex with any one of us here, we know that! Duh. But just as he mentioned in that interview, it is easier to admire someone unreachable, without false hopes and disappointments to follow. I believe a majority of us, old and new fans alike, admire him for much more than his looks! And about who he finds attractive, lucky is that person. So why are you so upset? ...Did he not return YOUR glance or something?

You are a GAYbasher and for that I will smoke your ass

The only shame here is that you, you big pile of monkeySHlT is that you did not kill yourself earlier. Well, like a true lesson in life, it is never too LATE to start. So shame, the way I see it you have two options:
1. Kill yourself or...
2. Fu.cking kill yourself!

Since you are such a moron you'll probably need some assistance, so here's a suggestion to end your worthless piece of trash life. Let's try the HUMAN MUG method...Take your fat carcass of a body to he nearest mirror and stick that sluggy arm of yours so high up your fu.cking azz I wanna see you spit out fingernails. Now tilt your head up and open your freaking skanky-smelling mouth wide and I'll pour the bleach you incompetent gaybasher. After you jump out the nearest window and land in a nice hunky bloody pulpy fu.cking mess, you'll realize if Moz is gay, bi or not..but by then..it won't really matter now will it. I got a D.O.A. tag with your name on it you IDIOT!

Moz is gonna kick this shiznit style (screw that B-Boy Greasetea..I'm Back and I'm gonna wack you shameboy!)

Re: You are a GAYbasher and for that I will smoke your ass

Looks as though they struck a nerve with you, greasetea. 'Shame on You' obviously posted his message in the hopes of upsetting someone (sound familiar?)..and isn't it ironic, that 2 posts on the subject (the other: Does it matter if Morrissey is gay?'-1/17) happens to be by you?

I usually try to avoid your posts - they have been useless in finding out information or getting a real or honest opinion to a question asked, full of worthless insults. I viewed your responce to 'Shame on You' wondering what you could possibly say in response. Was it possible for you to relay your feelings to an ignorant and insensitive person without resorting to such hateful reponses yourself?

I am GLAD to see that you are not in agreement with "Shame on You' - having the attitude of a 'gaybasher' (whatever your reason). ..But, how can you justify being upset with that person for offending someone, when you have been spraying insults to people all over the board? Isn't 'Shame on You' playing the same type of game that you have been playing? (Posting to put people down for the pleasure of their reactions.)

Sadly, I don't think this message will really get through to you (through your head). You most likely will continue to write replys in the same moronic manner as before ... but I'm hoping you could be a better person someday. (My only mistake is I'm hoping.)

> Looks as though they struck a nerve with you, greasetea. 'Shame
> on You' obviously posted his message in the hopes of upsetting
> someone (sound familiar?)..and isn't it ironic, that 2 posts on
> the subject (the other: Does it matter if Morrissey is
> gay?'-1/17) happens to be by you?

> I usually try to avoid your posts - they have been useless in
> finding out information or getting a real or honest opinion to a
> question asked, full of worthless insults. I viewed your
> responce to 'Shame on You' wondering what you could possibly say
> in response. Was it possible for you to relay your feelings to
> an ignorant and insensitive person without resorting to such
> hateful reponses yourself?

> I am GLAD to see that you are not in agreement with "Shame
> on You' - having the attitude of a 'gaybasher' (whatever your
> reason). ..But, how can you justify being upset with that person
> for offending someone, when you have been spraying insults to
> people all over the board? Isn't 'Shame on You' playing the same
> type of game that you have been playing? (Posting to put people
> down for the pleasure of their reactions.)

> Sadly, I don't think this message will really get through to you
> (through your head). You most likely will continue to write
> replys in the same moronic manner as before ... but I'm hoping
> you could be a better person someday. (My only mistake is I'm
> hoping.)

Does T.C.S. stand for trash can sinatras?

you are a big fat donkey, so eat fist mongrel!

No wind you monkeyass, who cares and who cares about your doubledumbass question. You are nothing but a pathetic, sorry ass, fat fu.ck. So Lookee here you piece of donkeypie, shut the hell up and go razor your neck you jambalaya slurping omicron!

Where's the homophobia? it's just a Morrissey quote.

Well then I guess I am too...

> No wind you monkeyass, who cares and who cares about your
> doubledumbass question. You are nothing but a pathetic, sorry
> ass, fat fu.ck. So Lookee here you piece of donkeypie, shut the
> hell up and go razor your neck you jambalaya slurping omicron!

...because I was wondering the same thing. I don't know why you feel the need to come in here and say these things to people when they're just asking honest questions. It's not that I don't "get" the humour, because I do get it. I just don't find it very funny anymore. Before you were funnier, more loudmouthed but benign. Now you've taken on an uglier, more acerbic air. I appreciate the whole "kid from the suburbs pretending to be a tough gangster" act, but aren't you tired of it yet? [Sigh] Well, you said something about Audrey and her handkerchiefs, so here's a picture you might like. It just so happens to be my favorite photo of her too.

ah_152.jpg

Re: you are a big fat donkey, so eat fist mongrel!

> No wind you monkeyass, who cares and who cares about your
> doubledumbass question. You are nothing but a pathetic, sorry
> ass, fat fu.ck. So Lookee here you piece of donkeypie, shut the
> hell up and go razor your neck you jambalaya slurping omicron!

well, obviously you do... my "doubledumbass question"
bothered you enough for you to put one of your"pathetic"
posts right after it.

Re: Well then I guess I am too...

I am mischeif incarnate.

You are "mischeif incarnate."

> I am mischeif incarnate.

I guess you are, but tone it down a little! When you curse so much, your posts go from droll to bawdy! Don't be angry with me now. Just look at the picture and smile your Grease E. Tea smile. Just breathe darling, breathe...

By the way, that's quite a retinue you've developed there.

066.jpg

Greasetea

Hey anyone, tell me this greasetea chap is being ironic or something? He's a caricature joke of a U.S. rap singer right? I mean he's not seriously talking like that naturally is he? Surely? No, he can't be serious? Is he? Am I just being English and not realising that there are actually people over there that talk like that? I'm bewildered.
Speedy *puzzled*
Also, what is grease tea?

He's just a little joker, Speedway.

Yeah Greasetea is just a character. When he's the "B-boy greasetea" he imitates the wigger slang, and I find that character hilarious! I really don't think he speaks like that nor does he really mean harm when calling people a donkey or something. He seems to actually be a Morrissey fan but one that isn't afraid to be different (on purpose) from other fans.

And "Grease tea" is from that overrated song "Everyday Is Like Sunday" the verse goes something like this:

Everyday is like Sunday
Win yourself a cheap tray
Share some grease tea with me
Everyday is silent and grey

Hope you aren't confused anymore! :)
Saffron

> Hey anyone, tell me this greasetea chap is being ironic or
> something? He's a caricature joke of a U.S. rap singer right? I
> mean he's not seriously talking like that naturally is he?
> Surely? No, he can't be serious? Is he? Am I just being English
> and not realising that there are actually people over there that
> talk like that? I'm bewildered.
> Speedy *puzzled*
> Also, what is grease tea?

Re: He's just a little joker, Speedway.

Thanks for clarifying that Saffron. I'd have asked the man himself, but he sacres me. :)

Back
Top Bottom