Are baby died on May 22... Long time Morrissey fan.

M

Maladjustedx

I know this is something I should not post by I will. My wife birthday was this past Saturday just like Morrissey. But the gift she got was are dead baby. Are baby died on May 22nd, 2004. Sorry to bring everyone down but that life and I wanted to share it with you guys.

Maladjustedx

I too am very sorry to for you. It seems like you may want to talk about it?? I’m very sure everybody on here will feel the same. Nothing I say could comfort you but I could try. I deeply am sorry.

Re: My condolences

I must return to offer my condolences. I have also experienced this tragic occurance first hand, and it's one of the most crippling feelings you can ever experience. We are all around for you, the strong Morrissey Solo circle that will always support and offer comfort at these times, a circle that will never be broken. This has moved me immensely, and has made me reflect on the whole world, life as we know it, and make me take stock of my own feelings and situation. We are here, and ALWAYS will be here for people with such a kind heart, and a warm soul, as yourself and the people that have offered their condolences.

Thinking of you.

Dean

> I must return to offer my condolences. I have also experienced this tragic
> occurance first hand, and it's one of the most crippling feelings you can
> ever experience. We are all around for you, the strong Morrissey Solo
> circle that will always support and offer comfort at these times, a circle
> that will never be broken. This has moved me immensely, and has made me
> reflect on the whole world, life as we know it, and make me take stock of
> my own feelings and situation. We are here, and ALWAYS will be here for
> people with such a kind heart, and a warm soul, as yourself and the people
> that have offered their condolences.

> Thinking of you.

> Dean

My condolences also. That was very well said Dean.

My condolences. I'm sure I speak for all my fellow Irish visitors to this site, and beyond of course. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

It's our baby. Say it right,or don't say it at all.I can't stand it when people show their illiteracy/uneducated self.

> It's our baby. Say it right,or don't say it at all.I can't stand it when
> people show their illiteracy/uneducated self.

That was in real bad taste, Flexy.

> That was in real bad taste, Flexy.

Someone is grieving the loss of a child and you turn into a grammar nazi?
Ignorant! Plain and simple.

> Someone is grieving the loss of a child and you turn into a grammar nazi?
> Ignorant! Plain and simple.

How am I a grammar Nazi? It was Flexy who said it, not me. I was scolding Flexy for his/her tasteless comment in this tragic time. Jeez, I give up.

I don't think that comment was aimed at you, it was aimed at the comment you replied to. Stay calm people. Stay calm.

> I don't think that comment was aimed at you, it was aimed at the comment
> you replied to. Stay calm people. Stay calm.

Yes sorry, I replied in the wrong place, that was for that inconsiderate Flexy Lexy.

It's truly debatable which is in worse taste -- announcing the death of one's infant on a pop-singer's discussion board, or, correcting that person's grammar. Have at it.

> It's our baby. Say it right,or don't say it at all.I can't stand it when
> people show their illiteracy/uneducated self.

excellent

Is this your first day using the internet? Who tells strangers that their baby died on a pop music forum? Should I give you a clue?

I can't begin to imagine what a shattering experience it must be. My brother went through the same thing and I struggled to find words to comfort him. All I could say is that true strength comes from within. I admire your courage for raising so sensetive a subject and my thoughts are with you.
Regards,
Del.

Re: You! Lot - Have serious problems!

You! Flexy! Dallaz ! Sickos inc!
You think your worthless, pointless comments are more valid than someone trying to deal with grief and death.
Dare I say it..
somtimes the wrong people die.

Re: You! Lot - Have serious problems!

You! Flexy! Dallaz ! Sickos inc!
You think your worthless, pointless comments are more valid than someone trying to deal with grief and death.
Dare I say it..
somtimes the wrong people die.

Back
Top Bottom