Over the weekend (pics and stuff)

> Have a gander at this then....

Someone needs to lose weight and get rid of the same clothes they were pictured in last time. Gross.

Thanks for the Diary of sorts, It was pretty cool. To bad about the battery thing. I was also out in Manchester, but wasn't able to make the bus tour. I was front row at the concert though. I was really disappointed that I didnt see the Iron Bridge or the Lads club. Still had a blast. Thanks again for the photos.

I made it to the Lad's Club on Sat., independent of the bus tour and three little (what I assume to be) "hooligans in training" were there trying to interfere with the photos being taken (roughly 10 year old kids). So instead, I invited them to be in the photos and they sheepishly agreed. The best part is when one of them breaks open a small carry bag to reveal a set of black leather gloves and a small bat. I kid you not. Again, I assume but don't know for sure that the little "tough" had it to show how hard we was or for doing the old smash and grab. Funny moment... interesting at the least. I'll post the pics here in due time.

Thanks much for the pictures. It's great to put at least one name to a face (MBB321 was it?) Your narrative was quite humorous. Finally, some pictures to see what people were experiencing! There have to be others out there with pictures to share! You and MBB go to great lengths to scan and post stuff to actually SEE and HEAR.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom