New book on Morrissey by David Brett mentioned in MEN today

T

The Goat

Amongst the bits about the gig and MozBus / Lads Club, this small piece was on the diary page (page 7) in tonights Manchester Evening News:

THERE'S NO MORE WALKING WALKING ON WATER FOR MORRISSEY

Looks like there could be a mixed response from Morrissey fans to the latest book to be penned on the singer.
Morrissey: England's Finest, by David Brett, is to be published by Robson Books at the end of the year.
And the author says that the former frontman of The Smiths could be in for some rum reading.
'I've gone into his private life as much as I dare, legally' he says.
'This is going to be a warts-and-all book. Fans and fanatics aren't going to like it, because they see him as walking on water, but no one's perfect.
Morrissey is a normal human being, like everyone else, but I still think there will be quite a few shocks.'

The Goat

Ohh...Was Morrissey caught drinking from the soya milk carton? Did he leave the toilet seat up? Was he spotted with his finger in his nose whilst driving down Sunset Boulevard in his Jag? Or did he happen to have sex with someone at some point in his life?

Can't wait. Save your money, folks. If you want to know every tiny detail about Morrissey's life, then just log onto your local message board. We have spies everywhere; never mind some "journalist" who decides to issue a "controversial" book on Morrissey just as he is resurfacing in the public eye. It's been done.

> Can't wait. Save your money, folks. If you want to know every tiny detail
> about Morrissey's life, then just log onto your local message board. We
> have spies everywhere; never mind some "journalist" who decides
> to issue a "controversial" book on Morrissey just as he is
> resurfacing in the public eye. It's been done.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Might as well be published by The National Inquire(American Poperazzi Speculation Newpaper full of garbage about 300 pound newborns and alien invasions).

People are so affraid of being creative these days., its sad when a "writter" must depend on leaching off speculations and someones past ordeals to make ends meat. I think Morrissey would call the author and publishers crashing bores, don't you?

Why doesnt he write about how Fake someone like Britney Spears or Justin Timberlake is. Instead he choosen to investigate someone who has an obvious educated opinion, and preaches fact instead of fiction. I think we would all careless if we found out Morrissey was caught eating a hot dog at Pinks in Hollywood. We dont love the guy because of his personal life, it all goes back to his music. I say f*** em what do you say?

Back
Top Bottom