New Change in character

G

Greastea

The Greasetea we have all loved to hate has been quite a successful heel, but it has run it's course. Since Greasetea idoit-turrets character has become aloof and limited, I present the new Greasetea as a babyface-b-boy whitey. Thank you fellow readers:

Yo, yo, yo..let's raise the roof on this sucka. was up dawg? Yo, can someone out dere light up a blunt foh mah main homie, M.C. Mozzer? Awwwww yeah, Yo, i be chillin here with a good tune "Tomorrow" and my grandpa be sayin' "Yo greasetea, was up with dat fag music?" Yo man, nobody dawgs mah dawg, so I capped his old ass and said "you be trippin oldman..die!" And any of you foo's who sez otherwise. I gotta 10 inch GAT with yo' name on it you sucka! Awwwwwwwwwww yeah!

The use of ebonics doesnt suit you

> The Greasetea we have all loved to hate has been quite a
> successful heel, but it has run it's course. Since Greasetea
> idoit-turrets character has become aloof and limited, I present
> the new Greasetea as a babyface-b-boy whitey. Thank you fellow
> readers:

> Yo, yo, yo..let's raise the roof on this sucka. was up dawg? Yo,
> can someone out dere light up a blunt foh mah main homie, M.C.
> Mozzer? Awwwww yeah, Yo, i be chillin here with a good tune
> "Tomorrow" and my grandpa be sayin' "Yo
> greasetea, was up with dat fag music?" Yo man, nobody dawgs
> mah dawg, so I capped his old ass and said "you be trippin
> oldman..die!" And any of you foo's who sez otherwise. I
> gotta 10 inch GAT with yo' name on it you sucka! Awwwwwwwwwww
> yeah!

Go back to the other grease....more amusing

B-boy in da houzzzzzzeeeeeeaa! Hello ya'll

Wassup dawg? Yo we gonna kick this Shiznit dawggieeeee-style. So Clock, and anyone else who reads this. Was up with M.C. Mozzer's SOng "everyday is like sunday"? What is it really about? I know Morrissey be trippin and shizzts but yo, mah homie needs to be clarifyin whad de hep dis song is abouts yo! So ya'lls know i gots ta be askin. Peace OUT mah shiznits.

Morrissey is one cool dude...fer shure!

Shh shut up already, damn!

Tell me who in this house know about the quake?

WE do! (I mean really...) [N.M.]

i said no message, you dummy!

Re: Oh my god, I'm not alone. And all that glitters ain't gold.

You like Prince too. Cool.

our hank, you are an ugly person, not by appearance but by your words. How is that beneficial in anycase? You are an unimportant person and I wish you would die slowly for your poor attempts of being funny.

Re: Oh my god, I'm not alone. And all that glitters ain't gold.

> You like Prince too. Cool.

of course youre not alone...first song i ever sang when i was 3 was little red corvette, then again i didnt really get it until i was 13. i thought i was the only one who liked prince and morrissey. i mean if there was ever an example of polar extremes they're it.

Back
Top Bottom