Mr. Improper: PIMP no more

H

Huggy Bear

Josh White is no longer the pimp.

Despite Grim O'Grady posting numerous photographic evidence of his Manchester M.E.N. experience, Josh has been able to offer absolutely NO proof he was there.

Josh, if you want to show us you're not the yellow-belly we all knew you were anyway, how about a scan of your ticket stub, or your airline tickets, or even your passport. (Let me guess though, you don't have one!)

To all the people who posted about how you hoped Grim would get his arse kicked ... what a joke!

To Let's Goi Devils ... feel like a chump now? How's ya' cowardly boyfriend.

Re: Mr. Improper: PIMP of the nation...and you're jealous you ain't.

This is laughable man. You can feel whatever way you'd like about the PIMP,I was there man.

Re: Mr. Improper: PIMP of the nation...and you weren't there

you were not there. all of your previous posts from yesterday after the gig, were done by a U.S. ip address. there is no way you could've flown back in like 1 hour to U.S. soil and immediately post. everyone can ask the owner of this site. he will tell you. stop lying and go away.

prove it. post a scan of your airline ticket and/or your MEN gig ticket.

no one believes you yellow-belly.

A photo of Mr. Improper in his fight stance

Cowardly Custard!

coward.gif

Re: A photo of Mr. Improper in his fight stance

That man looks rather pathetic. Is this the Mr.Improper person or something?

Once again anus...I had my laptop with me. I posted from my hotel room dickf***. oh by the way,don't bother "looking it up" my name wasn't on the hotel registry,my brother's was. I don't give a f***ity fick f***ity what you think about me or if you think i did/or did not go.

While we're on the subject of "proof"

show me the proof about your mom not sucking off that tribe of indians and not being on my payroll????

OK then, what was the name of the hotel you stayed in? (Do you even know the names of any hotels in Manchester?)

Yes,I know a few.......one with a bed.......

Copperheads,britannia,alias hotel.......off the top of my head.

there was the one downtown i think??? the something thistle(is that right)??? the tulip inn???? riverside or waterside???? i can't remember.

Re: Your dads a coward??? wow,nice of you to admit that.

> Copperheads,britannia,alias hotel.......off the top of my head.

Nice Googleing

I dont think he cares if people do or do not believe him. Did he go? I haven't the slightest idea. Wouldn't surprise me if he did and just didn't say anything about his flight details. I'm actually sick of listening to this whole thing to be quite honest. You have proven nothing with your posts,whether he did or did not shouldn't matter. He's a fan. Grow up and stop acting like a dimwit little kid. You didn't win anything either. How did you win? you'll say he never showed,he'll say he did,you'll continue with this drivel till we're about to beat you,then hopefully,you'll see that we really don't give a shit. At least I don't.

> This is laughable man. You can feel whatever way you'd like about the
> PIMP,I was there man.
What hotel did you stay in? What colour are Manchester Cabs?

Sk.

> Copperheads,britannia,alias hotel.......off the top of my head.
Can't even get that right. It's Copperefields.

Sk.