What became of Wendy Wu???

That's the downside of being thanked in a Moz album: What if you're NOT thanked on the next one?

Julia Riley has been thanked twice in a row now, so she remains in the MozFather's good graces.

Re: That's the downside of being thanked in a Moz album: What if you're NOT thanked on the next one?

> Julia Riley has been thanked twice in a row now, so she remains in the
> MozFather's good graces.

I'm sure Wendy pissed Morrissey off some way and fell out of good graces? She did have a short fuse. If you remember, she lost control on this messageboard a few times a couple years ago. If that speaks anything of her character, then I'm sure Moz tired of her.

Re: That's the downside of being thanked in a Moz album: What if you're NOT thanked on the next one?

> I'm sure Wendy pissed Morrissey off some way and fell out of good graces?
> She did have a short fuse. If you remember, she lost control on this
> messageboard a few times a couple years ago. If that speaks anything of
> her character, then I'm sure Moz tired of her.

Does the MozFather want a hit put out on her, or should we just leave her alone?

> Does the MozFather want a hit put out on her, or should we just leave her
> alone?

Just for shits and giggles, do an archive search on the site. Check out 2002 and search posts by "Wendy". Caligula would have blushed.

Is that that big huge jap girl who used to go to every show and annoyed the crap outta everyone all the time? good riddance. Porbably ate herself into oblivion

that's not the same person. by 2002 she was long gone.

Re: What became of Lucy Lu??

hey lucy lu what ya gonna do?
when you talk about your hillbilly nightlife
and you're civilized because you bought a bottle of woolight
and you skydive like people in commercials do
because they look so hip and cool
turn off the A&E network
because it lets the world know that are a dork
get off the couch and pretend like you've got some class
you've got no class, you've got no class!

Re: What ever happened to Vauxhall era Jake?

He's now making a living as a photographer. I most recently saw him named as the person who took the Michael Clark (post-punk ballet sensation genius) promo photos for his current tour.

Back
Top Bottom