so you're all wondering what julia riely looks like, right?

moz told her recently to get a hair cut, i think he meant washed and conditioned, and she has money?

Say what you want...

...but that's one helluva loving embrace. I'm quite touched, actually.

Re: Say what you want...

actually, i just posted it to dispell some of the rumors. many people thought that she was one of the lovely ladies that accompanied morrissey at that strip club that was featured on "the importance of being morrissey." she's not. this confirms it though, i have an old issue of "true to you" where she includes her photo in the "editor's" page and they're one in the same.

well, how superficial and frankly, vacuous...

Julia is closer to Morrissey than most of us could dream to be.

Re: Say what you want...

>i have an old issue of "true to you" where she includes her photo in the "editor's" page and they're one in the same.

her own picture? oh the vanity...........

if she is in the credits of YATQ she must do something right

vacuous: someone learned a new word

> well, how superficial and frankly, vacuous...

> Julia is closer to Morrissey than most of us could dream to be.

there has been discussion as to what she looks like. i put the speculation to rest. as someone who is part of the morrissey public domain (ie: credits on liner notes, name checks at every concert, etc.), i think she's a candidate for message room fodder.

Re: Living the life of Riley!

Angela at Morrisseytour.com describes the recording of TIALTNGO on 'Later' with Jools Holland Don't forget to record it tonight :

"The band continues to play after Morrissey finishes his vocals. Morrissey leaves his area of the stage and proceeds to the exit where JR is standing. She gives him a big bear-hug which appears clingy and awkward. Kimie and I exchange looks as if to say, “Did that just happen?” "

& I think my subject header should be Morrissey's next album title.

> there has been discussion as to what she looks like. i put the speculation
> to rest. as someone who is part of the morrissey public domain (ie:
> credits on liner notes, name checks at every concert, etc.), i think she's
> a candidate for message room fodder.

Why are people so nasty and jealous Miss Riley?

I for one like a bit of verbal banter but some of the nasty comments aimed towards her are awful.

> actually, i just posted it to dispell some of the rumors. many people
> thought that she was one of the lovely ladies that accompanied morrissey
> at that strip club that was featured on "the importance of being
> morrissey." she's not. this confirms it though, i have an old issue
> of "true to you" where she includes her photo in the
> "editor's" page and they're one in the same.

Re: Why are people so nasty and jealous Miss Riley?

I have no idea why people are nasty to her. She seems like a very nice person with an interest I can relate to. And Morrissey obviously appreciates her.

She looks a bit chubby- and the hair on her forehead- it looks as if she's LOSING her hair. MEOW.