A plea to the sane ones.

W

Woody Nightshade

Please lets try and rid this message board of the maronic ramblings of people like Greasetea. They add nothing of interest and do little to encourage sane and sensible debate.

So I urge people note read messages posted by the fore mentioned person and hopefully like many attention seekers, if we ignore they may go away.

Thanks.

Make a wish monkeylips!

What side of the curb did you wake up from you wingnut? Don't you have anything better to do than send out a MacCarthy witch-hunt on people? Apparently not you idiotic, fat azz, zit riddled buffoon. What you need to do is extract that fuggin stick from your mealy anus (watch out for the freaking lesions) and put some Pledge on it or pine-tar. Then wipe it down until it is shiny shinnney shinesy shinola...(now this is the easy part, so lean over shrimpface)
RAM it repeatedly up your ass until your internal organs are such a mess that one can't tell from your liver to your intestine you big idiot!
And if you are still alive, replace that stick with your fat, blogna smelling arm and jamm it way up. Now you look like a human mug...last part, toss your sorry ass off a cliff and I'll be sure to urinate on that bloody mess you fat spug!

Moz Moz Moz..oh yes! He be mah homey sucka!

Re: An agreement from the sane ones.

> Please lets try and rid this message board of the maronic
> ramblings of people like Greasetea. They add nothing of interest
> and do little to encourage sane and sensible debate.

> So I urge people note read messages posted by the fore mentioned
> person and hopefully like many attention seekers, if we ignore
> they may go away.

> Thanks.

Woody,

I quit reading her posts about a week ago. Don't fret, it takes guts to be gentle and kind...

In another couple of weeks, after she has pissed everyone on the discussion board off, she'll disappear faster than the group A-Ha. I'll make an agreement with you. Repeat after me: I will not lower my standards to play games with Mrs. Greasetea.

hnia

real morrissey fans understand that calling people names is just a semantic game that kids play. I can tell by your message that you have realized this fact of life too.

> Please lets try and rid this message board of the maronic
> ramblings of people like Greasetea. They add nothing of interest
> and do little to encourage sane and sensible debate.

> So I urge people note read messages posted by the fore mentioned
> person and hopefully like many attention seekers, if we ignore
> they may go away.

> Thanks.

Here, here. You are quite right, and probably pretty dapper, too. You sound like exactly the kind of person I'd like to have sex with once Suzanne has discarded me, as she undoubtedly will. I love you! :)

It's easy to avoid

> I quit reading her posts about a week ago.

I don't read the posts by that peerson either, and I don't feel that I've missed anything.

Re: An agreement from the sane ones.

Greasetea is a girl? I thought only a man could be so idiotic. Anyway all those people who respond to its posts and laugh at its jokes are only giving it encouragement. Oh, the magical sound of applause, some folks can't get enough of it.

> Woody,

> I quit reading her posts about a week ago. Don't fret, it takes
> guts to be gentle and kind...

> In another couple of weeks, after she has pissed everyone on the
> discussion board off, she'll disappear faster than the group
> A-Ha. I'll make an agreement with you. Repeat after me: I will
> not lower my standards to play games with Mrs. Greasetea.

> hnia

> real morrissey fans understand that calling people names is just
> a semantic game that kids play. I can tell by your message that
> you have realized this fact of life too.

Back
Top Bottom