why are 90% of the moz fans here idiots?

B

broken

Still, this is the internet I suppose.

I'm glad I'm not a whining middle aged male spending 2004 whining about the finest solo album of Morrissey's career.

They're probably afraid of being sneered at by the 10% who think they're less than idiotic.

I hate young people who think Morrissey delivered a fabulous album. Err, I mean CD.

And I hate old people that think they look like a real "old school" fan by saying the new album is bad.

When we all clearly know it is his best in years, i mean his solo career has never really stood out this much before, except of course Vauxhall.

> When we all clearly know it is his best in years,

sure his best in the last 6 years ;-)

well I'll go on record saying that I prefer Vauxhall and Viva Hate to YATQ.

Why....

> Still, this is the internet I suppose.

> I'm glad I'm not a whining middle aged male spending 2004 whining about
> the finest solo album of Morrissey's career.

Because 90% of humans are idiots, especially people like Hector from the chatroom. In fact judging by your c***ish comments I would suggest you are the said Hector. You whine about the people whining more than they actually whine about the album, you dull f***er!

Re: Why....

hi pete

> Because 90% of humans are idiots, especially people like Hector from the
> chatroom. In fact judging by your c***ish comments I would suggest you are
> the said Hector. You whine about the people whining more than they
> actually whine about the album, you dull f***er!

NF disco is probably pete, he has many names, and few friends.

> Well I would prefer being run over than talk to you.

Marvellous stuff!

You would prefer to be run over than talk to someone who prefers Vauxhall and I and Viva Hate to YATQ? For f***s sake I think it is more than 90% who are idiots on here. They're all Morrissey albums so what is wrong with somebody actually having a different order of preference to you? You really are very immature.

> NF disco is probably pete, he has many names, and few friends.

No I can't take credit for what NF Disco said, definitely not me, although I agree with him to some extent. And Hector you seem to have several names yourself and I imagine fewer friends than anyone else on here.

> How are you today?

Oh just dandy till you started off with your usual patter. I just can't help but get wound up by you even though I assume you don't mean half the absolute shite you spout.

Pete, it's all just fun. The more outspoken I am, the more wound-up you get

I do think "Quarry" is a masterpiece though.

> Oh just dandy till you started off with your usual patter. I just can't
> help but get wound up by you even though I assume you don't mean half the
> absolute shite you spout.

well by responding you contradict yourself. Enjoy listening to "let me kiss you".

> Pete, it's all just fun. The more outspoken I am, the more wound-up you
> get

> I do think "Quarry" is a masterpiece though.

And I think you are entitled to that opinion, personally I think it is good but that's all. In 10 years time I wonder whether you'll still think YATQ is better than Vauxhall and I. I just think there are a couple of duff tracks on YATQ but none on V&I. But there you go. By the way are you also Moby/Mozzerain? You are just as deliberately irritating as him.

As I understand it, moby has been around for many moons, I only posted occasionally since 1998. We are not the same person, though his views are often right IMO.

I completely respect your right to prefer Vauxhall - it's a beautiful album.

I disagree though - Vauxhall has a few bland songs, especially "hold on To Your Friends," and Billy Budd, while a very nice little live song, is hardly worthy of a place on a classic album.

Quarry is perfect from start to finish. There are at least seven or eight absolute all-time Morrissey classics on Quarry, whereas on Vauxhall, there are 3 or 4 stand-out tracks, and a few less exciting ones. Beautifully understated yes, but I don't think it's as great as Quarry.

> And I think you are entitled to that opinion, personally I think it is
> good but that's all. In 10 years time I wonder whether you'll still think
> YATQ is better than Vauxhall and I. I just think there are a couple of
> duff tracks on YATQ but none on V&I. But there you go. By the way are you
> also Moby/Mozzerain? You are just as deliberately irritating as him.

Back
Top Bottom