How do I get a 1 OZ pendant??!!

This is how...

Get a belt, preferably leather or at least a Dolce and Gabbana type. Shine the leather until it is shiny shiny. Smell the leather until you can reach the primal-ness of a leather belt. Now stand on a nice stool under an exposed pipe from the ceiling.

Wrap one end to a pipe in the ceiling and gently wrap the other side around your fat neck. Now lick your monkeylips and kick the stool away. As your head goes cloudy, you'll see the pendant. You freakin yokel, just eat fist you moron.

It's time for the Moz, kewl and ready to rule.

Why would you want one?

> tell me!

Why in the devils brief case would you want one?......So you can be a little more like morrissey then the next guy? Chalk another one up for the flashy external people who wish to make there musical preferences known by what they wear or have on.

Re: Why would you want one?

Morrissey is such a loser. He has quiffy hair just because he wants to look like James Dean. Chalk another one up for the flashy external people who wish to make there musical preferences known by what they wear or have on.

It's called PAYING TRIBUTE to the ONE YOU LOVE. There's nothing wrong with that.

if you're really curious...

usually, jewelers, mainly goldsmiths, can make custom designs for you, but it will cost you. i don't know how much a "1oz" pendant would cost you, but i assume it's the cost of one ounce of whatever metal (i assume you want gold) of a certain purity/karat weight, and the price of labour.

personally, i stick to buying the music and the occasional shirt. stuff like silver bracelets that say 'southpaw', 'unloveable' or 'morrissey', or something like a 1 oz pendant replica is too flashy for my tastes and would give off the 'hot-topic-fan' look, which is nothing to envy - that is, if you're doing this in hopes to impress someone. hopefully, however, this project of yours is a personal one - lets say, from a desire to own jewelry.

Re: if you're really curious...

I think I've seen those 1 oz. pendants in the Sears catalogue. Seriously. I think it's one of those cheap charms you can get just about anywhere. Or fairly commonly at least.

Make us our favourite jam

Did he ever explain what that meant?

I know he gave a flippant response along the lines of "I like to cook"...

Re: Make us our favourite jam

> Did he ever explain what that meant?

Has something to do with Jake. An in-joke. That's why it's on the back cover of Vauxhall.

Back
Top Bottom