the solution for Suzanne

Re: the best solution for Suzanne

Good solution: mae like A human mug you krank-licker: Take your damn arm Suzanne, shove it right up your ass and jump out the freakin window.

like that idea? no? we'll tough so cookie eating crabapple..

Mozzer is so in da' hous--eeeeeeeeya

> Use different names, girlie!

this is all too much. This is all rather terrible. Greasetea get a life!

> this is all too much. This is all rather terrible. Greasetea get
> a life!

dude, who cares? It's funny. It's even funnier that you get mad about it while giving him even more attention. I have laughed harder at the greasetea posts then anything else in recent memory. Right now I'm laughing at your flowery, angry response.. was this supposed to affect him and set him straight? I don't know.. it's a little bit limp... Why not ignore him and post something original, instead of complaining?

> dude, who cares? It's funny. It's even funnier that you get mad
> about it while giving him even more attention. I have laughed
> harder at the greasetea posts then anything else in recent
> memory. Right now I'm laughing at your flowery, angry response..
> was this supposed to affect him and set him straight? I don't
> know.. it's a little bit limp... Why not ignore him and post
> something original, instead of complaining?

his post are usually annoying and insulting.. anyone new to this discussion board will surely get offended by his idiotic insults..i dont have a problem with him because i just simply ignore his messages.. but i do feel that people who mindlessly insult other people for no reason should deserve a good slap in the face..

> Good solution: mae like A human mug you krank-licker: Take your
> damn arm Suzanne, shove it right up your ass and jump out the
> freakin window.

> like that idea? no? we'll tough so cookie eating crabapple..

> Mozzer is so in da' hous--eeeeeeeeya

Are you really this ignorant offline? After sorting through your useless posts I just have to ask....

i will not change my name and i will not be nice

> Are you really this ignorant offline? After sorting through your
> useless posts I just have to ask....

Oh come on. You can think of much more worthwhile things to be angry over instead of wasting it on such things? An overgrown fratboy who probably hands out gift certificates to the banana republic like they were water? Those people are never worth it because there was no hope for them to begin with.

It is, however, fun to make fun of them and pretend to be angry and upset that they are after you and watch them struggle to come up with anything worthwhile to say in response. So, the joke has been on him the entire time. He has put my name in posts where I wasn't even close to being the subject, and so, he is consumed by the thought of me. And he is so off the wall and such a mental case that nobody will ever take him seriously. He basically does himself in, and never takes me down with him.

The sun is out today. They are playing bad dance music on the real audio BBC radio One...something I just discovered today. I feel relaxed with a smile on my face. I'm thinking about going out and seeing a movie. Come with, my dear?

brain.jpg

> Use different names, girlie!

ummmmmm i dont get it, whats wrong with suzanne's name?

Re: i will not change my name and i will not be nice

I'm thinking about going
> out and seeing a movie. Come with, my dear?

I want to come! If you let me go, it would be the beginning of paradise for you, Suzanne!

Don't tell me....Molested as a kid?

> Good solution: mae like A human mug you krank-licker: Take your
> damn arm Suzanne, shove it right up your ass and jump out the
> freakin window.

> like that idea? no? we'll tough so cookie eating crabapple..

> Mozzer is so in da' hous--eeeeeeeeya

> dude, who cares? It's funny. It's even funnier that you get mad
> about it while giving him even more attention. I have laughed
> harder at the greasetea posts then anything else in recent
> memory. Right now I'm laughing at your flowery, angry response..
> was this supposed to affect him and set him straight? I don't
> know.. it's a little bit limp... Why not ignore him and post
> something original, instead of complaining?
Unloveable.

> ummmmmm i dont get it, whats wrong with suzanne's name?

If she used different names nobody could keep track of her posts and she would be free from harrassment because you need a stable identity if you want to be attacked regularly.

Back
Top Bottom