People who can GO f*** THEMSELVES...........................

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation......and tha
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation......and tha

First off, the "dunces" at your favorite music mag and mine Q. Not only are they fulla shit,but they don't know a f***in thing about good music. If they did,they'd have given the f***in new morrissey cd a better review and then stopped whining when he shitcanned the idea to allow them to include a track on one of their shitty free promo cd's they come out with. Hey,dumb dumbs,you talk shit about him,then get mad when he tells you to go f*** yourselves?????

Secondly,Those two f***in useless dickstains kevin and bean and kroq. You f***in guys crack me up........2 years ago you didnt give a f*** about morrissey or my guess didnt care about him,now you're suckin off the entire sanctuary staff and morrissey in particular for shit,when we know good and well you'll drop him faster then anything once a new cd comes out of some shitty band you like....so...go f***yourselves too.

3rd,that f***in donkeydick Jose maldonado from the sath. Anus,if you took your head out of your ass and stopped believing your own press,maybe you'd be able to play at the conventions??? seems a bit fishy to me that a band who's known for playing morrissey/smiths tracks have been shut out yet again for what the 3rd year in a row from playing the f***in convention?????? why is that douche????? could it be because you're too much of a f***in wanker to keep the f***in job???? if you cant even keep the gig you had impersonating the man at his own convention,you suck more cock then jasmin st claire. You're not that good. if you were,maybe you'd be there instead of these charming men??????

So,jose....you can go f*** yourself.

This is great pimp,I haven't laughed like this in years.

> First off, the "dunces" at your favorite music mag and mine Q.
> Not only are they fulla shit,but they don't know a f***in thing about good
> music. If they did,they'd have given the f***in new morrissey cd a better
> review and then stopped whining when he shitcanned the idea to allow them
> to include a track on one of their shitty free promo cd's they come out
> with. Hey,dumb dumbs,you talk shit about him,then get mad when he tells
> you to go f*** yourselves?????

> Secondly,Those two f***in useless dickstains kevin and bean and kroq. You
> f***in guys crack me up........2 years ago you didnt give a f*** about
> morrissey or my guess didnt care about him,now you're suckin off the
> entire sanctuary staff and morrissey in particular for shit,when we know
> good and well you'll drop him faster then anything once a new cd comes out
> of some shitty band you like....so...go f***yourselves too.

> 3rd,that f***in donkeydick Jose maldonado from the sath. Anus,if you took
> your head out of your ass and stopped believing your own press,maybe you'd
> be able to play at the conventions??? seems a bit fishy to me that a band
> who's known for playing morrissey/smiths tracks have been shut out yet
> again for what the 3rd year in a row from playing the f***in
> convention?????? why is that douche????? could it be because you're too
> much of a f***in wanker to keep the f***in job???? if you cant even keep
> the gig you had impersonating the man at his own convention,you suck more
> cock then jasmin st claire. You're not that good. if you were,maybe you'd
> be there instead of these charming men??????

> So,jose....you can go f*** yourself.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let me filter out the rude words first...

Sk.

Why??? whats the matter with my comments??? too harsh??? just speaking the truth. Look at Q's reviews...they suck. They praise all the shitty/one hit wonder bands,and the bands with staying power the trash. It doesnt make sense. They aren't "music critics" at all,since you'd actually have to know good music to critique it.

Kevin and bean????- useless shitstains who don't care about morrissey,just interested in the ratings of their crappy show

jose maldonado- used to be cool,til he got this "holier than thou" attitude and thinks his shit doesn't stink. I remember last year,one of my buddies went and asked him what he thought the reason was as to why he wasnt playing the convnetion with sath,he said"beats me ask the dudes running it". Probably needs to look no further then himself. Plus,I heard he's been very much his own supporter as of late. Been hearing rumor after rumor of how he's into himself and not very nice to people.

I used to think he was cool,till he became a dick.

I always love intelligent commentary littered with expletives. It's f***ing brilliant. Pimp's just voicing the same concerns we all have and most likely voice just as expletive filled to our friends. I would also like to add bandwagon fans to the list of f*** yous. I swear to god if i see a 14 year old girl walking through the mall wearing a mini skirt from BeBe and those ugly eskimo boots they're all wearing in a morrissey shirt i'm gonna f***ing explode!!! Also people that worry about his sexuallity more than his words can go f*** themselves.

Re: Also...................................

People who dont like the wonder soup/soup of champions aka YOSHINOYA......... it is the best.

Bands who "all of a sudden" are "influenced" by the smiths or morrissey.......

Actors/musicians(can anyone say fred(dumb ass) dirst) who wear morrisasey shirts or quote the man,and yet know not a f***in thing as to what he sings or what he is.............

14 yr old hot topic kiddies who think the smiths/morrissey are "like rad"......

music magazines who promote downloading of songs,praise shitty bands no one's ever heard of....and yet,"only" rated YATQ less than a 3-4............

f***in douchebag radio dj's who "all of a sudden" start prasising morrissey for his work,only to get him on their shows,and then the first sign something else comes out that they like,drop him(I know,I repeated myself,but I could'nt think of anything else to write and I was on a roll)...........

You can all go f*** yourselves................................

lets not forget the sudden rush of people that are claiming to be smiths/moz fans because all of a sudden they're fashionable...it makes no sense and the same thing goes for the cure...all of a sudden, the bands people were made fun of for listening to are hip to be into

http://wearethepublic.com

Yeah...no kidding...same with the new order/dm fans too........