Big thanks to David Tseng. Moz couldn't have done it without you.

W

Weiß

Morrissey and his music speak for themselves. Smiths & Moz fans don't need chart positions to tell us that. And no doubt the Sanctuary machine behind YATQ deserves tons of props for the overwhelming amount of press that Moz got prior to the release. But our own David T deserves some recognition that he probably won't get elsewhere. David, if you'll pardon the fairly obvious brown-noseing, thank you.

The boots, the Kilbourn stuff, the 2002 tour. Almost all of the other ammo that finally led to Morrissey getting into a deal that he liked, all of the incremental successes were made more successful because of and can be traced back to Moz-solo. I'd wager that Morrissey-Solo.com, in one way or another, helped the new single and record gain at least a position or two on the charts, maybe more. Not many other Moz fans can say that.

Re: No way. I wont forget what David did.

Yep, big thanks again to David T. for posting alot of crap about Moz. Some crap which almost got his ass sued by Moz himself. David you werent right even though you think you were.

P.S. Do you think Moz even gives a f*** about you David? What's that you say?
Oh, I didn't think so.

davidt didn't get sued because he didn't do anything illegal. i add my thanks, davidt, for your hard work.

Without david, morrissey could very easily have fallen off a lot of radars. He will be owed for a long time.

David T's work for Morrissey should be recognised to the greatest extent. He has allowed free speech on the boards and operated it in a fantastic way for over 7 years now. I'd like to see mr whats attempt at maintaining a website such as this for 7 years along with a regular job is like You might as well put the word 'Turd' as a banner and close it now :p

MBB321

David was wrong

I dont agree with whats? negativity but David T. does do illegal things on this site you idiots. Like hosting a marketplace to sell often times bootlegs and illegal copies of various items. That is wrong so stop defemdimg David. Because if Moz did take him to court he had so many things against him. David would have been in trouble. David was wrong and everybody knows it. Stop kissing David's ass!!! I heard it was smelly anyways.

Leave this place you despise

And we will follow love with love.

Back
Top Bottom