Hang the DJ? No Hang SleepTheClock and Greasetea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

Roy'sSheen

Listen I used to like reading this board until you two f U C K'S! come along and post your jumbly name-calling. Now I know i'm name-calling here so Greasetea and Sleep, you both shut the F U CK up because that joke is tired.
Greasetea you were funny when you just rsorted to idiocy name-calling but making fun of amateur poetry is wrong!
AND Sleep you are but a pale comparison of greasetea, if you are going to be like that..you need to be at least funny and witty. Dave T should ban both of your sorry asses!!!!!!
Unite morrissey fans and kill these two..at least Sleep should get raped and greasetea, bludgeoned!

I don't know about this Sleep person, but Greasetea is downright rude. I wonder why David T. doesn't do something about him? His personal attacks should be addressed.

Napster

gasp! i had no idea

> Listen I used to like reading this board until you two f U C
> K'S! come along and post your jumbly name-calling. Now I know
> i'm name-calling here so Greasetea and Sleep, you both shut the
> F U CK up because that joke is tired.
> Greasetea you were funny when you just rsorted to idiocy
> name-calling but making fun of amateur poetry is wrong!
> AND Sleep you are but a pale comparison of greasetea, if you are
> going to be like that..you need to be at least funny and witty.
> Dave T should ban both of your sorry asses!!!!!!
> Unite morrissey fans and kill these two..at least Sleep should
> get raped and greasetea, bludgeoned!

For someone who takes it apon themselves to say something about the banter going on, your use of language and name calling is sub-par......you could maybe not read the posts if it bothers you sooooooooo much. I sense alot of wit in your use of raped and bludgeoned(i say lets unite and get some money together so roy can get that operation to remove that large bug from his arse)

How dare you say Moz sucks Clock!

Roy you are a stupid twit. I think you go home drink that cold glass of milk, eat some cookies, then rub your belly and say , "wow, why am i not losing any weight?" listen you neanderthal, big forehead (so big, you could stick another face on there) cottage cheese crankass..you are a fuggin loser with the brains of a pickletick. Listen monkeynuts why don't you do us all a damn favor and get AIDS and die! Damn some people just need to be exterminated..slit yer damn wrists Roy because it really isn't funny anymore. Pull out the thorn from your side and stick and damn fork in it..Yer done mealy-mouth! Moz rocks da' house cawz he's my dog!..hootie hoo!

Hang Greasetea to begin with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> I don't know about this Sleep person, but Greasetea is downright
> rude. I wonder why David T. doesn't do something about him? His
> personal attacks should be addressed.

I wonder if this dolt really thinks he is funny. I see no humor nor anything of interest in his posts. They are just redundant.

David has removed objectionable posts before, so maybe this is the time to send this one packing. He might be welcome in come other site. I hear the George Michael newsgroup needs a kick.

Re: Hang Greasetea to begin with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. He might be welcome in come
> other site. I hear the George Michael newsgroup needs a kick.

Maybe greasetea would be nicer if he George Michaeled himself!

Back
Top Bottom