Moz pulled from 'Q' fromo cd?

S

Sharron Needles

just saw this at morrisseytour.com...

Morrissey (or someone in Camp Morrissey) was so outraged by the review that Q Magazine gave You are the Quarry that Morrissey dropped the song from Q’s promo album.

W-w-what? Promo album? Q Magazine was going to give away a CD containing tracks from various artists in one of their upcoming editions. Morrissey was going to contribute a the track "America is not the World." But because Q gave You are the Quarry such a bad rating Moz pulled the track. Now Q is mad at Moz for having done so.

Serves those assjacks right. I for one was offended by the rating that Q gave moz. They praised some other shitty bands(some of which i have never heard of),and yet,gave YATQ a 2????????

from the PIMP of the f***in nation.......Q magazine gets a big "f*** YOU".

I hope morrissey NEVER gives you another f***in interview....stop suckin so much shitt band dick and give the real bands their due. They trashed a cure albuma few years back too. Funny,......the cure/morrissey/u2...ALL bands with careers lasting quite a while. Yet you give shitty bands like Interpol, and others good ratings?????? No wonder why morrissey to you to go f*** yourselves????? i would've too.

So,if anyone from Q maagazine is reading this,once again,the PIMP of the f***in nation giuves you a "f*** YOU".

I expected the shitty review, actually.

Q: Can we expect a new Morrissey album soon?

Morrissey: Yes. Can i expect a dreadful review from Q? Yes. Oh the rhythm of life...

Re: I expected the shitty review, actually.

Actually,I have to go with the pimp on this one, q magazine does suck alot. Much the same as the people at blender. Nice job pimp. Shall we meet for some soup?

You buyin? of course.Don't forget the orange drink man.

Q is full of turds.

Back
Top Bottom