Arsenal may have won the premiership.....but Man City have the moral victory

Paulo got me a good win of £9 today at Mr Ladrokes. Was slightly overshadowned by the woman behind my bro's seat who had a tenner on 5-1, won £800 :o I would have shat myself if i was her when Shauny Wright had the ball in the box.

MBB321

> Paulo got me a good win of £9 today at Mr Ladrokes. Was slightly
> overshadowned by the woman behind my bro's seat who had a tenner on 5-1,
> won £800 :o I would have shat myself if i was her when Shauny Wright had
> the ball in the box.

> MBB321

a tenner at 5-1 is 50 quid? i may have misunderstood though

Sorry, i meant the score 5-1, the odds were 80/1, thus £800 notes. I'd love to be her bf atm, she could look like vera duckworth and i wouldn't give a mokeys toss :p

MBB321

> Sorry, i meant the score 5-1, the odds were 80/1, thus £800 notes. I'd
> love to be her bf atm, she could look like vera duckworth and i wouldn't
> give a mokeys toss :p

> MBB321

them damn mokeys, i understand now, cheers, though my degree in maths was
a lie, or i was having a stroke

Just a shame our manager is an incompetent twat who'll have us in a relegation battle again next yea

Re: Just a shame our manager is an incompetent twat who'll have us in a relegation battle again next

keep the faith.......... Kevin will be the main(e) man next season.....you wait and see if he isn't.......
If he stays and we don't get top six I will eat my hat.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hat.......

Re: Just a shame our manager is an incompetent twat who'll have us in a relegation battle again next

Utter bollocks mate. I don't think blind optimism is ever really helpful and it really pisses me off that the people who want KK to stay have no argument for thinking he will be successful, just crap like "trust Kev, he'll get it right." I prefer to deal in facts and most of those point to KK being incompetent. Don't get me wrong I really like the guy and take no pleasure in wanting him out but he's wasted tons of money, the team he has built is poor, we have no creative midfielder, no left sided player and only 5 senior defenders at the club after spending 50 million quid and the players had to tell him how to prepare a team for a match. I could carry on but I'm bored. Get ready to eat your hat because if he stays we will be little or no better next year. I reckon he'll walk out at Christmas when we are in the bottom 3. If he gets us in the top 6 at the end of next season I'll eat my hat your hat and frankly every f***ing hat in the world but I won't f***ing have to unfortunately!

> keep the faith.......... Kevin will be the main(e) man next season.....you
> wait and see if he isn't.......
> If he stays and we don't get top six I will eat my hat.
> hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hat.......

......but who else? ..........Alan Ball again?
(by the way, I wear a chocolate hat)

Back
Top Bottom