Moz on Jonathan Ross - interview and live tracks being seeded now!

I don't have BitTorrent and I hate BitTorrent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, I have an exclamation mark key, but I prefer not to use it

You no use, you no get.

As for how long it's likely to take - I have 1 person downloading it from me at the moment. The more people who are connected and allowing people to download from them, the quicker it'll get around.

It's 243Mb, and generally my connection allows me to upload at a rate of 40kb/s. I can't be arsed doing the maths, but if you start downloading now and bugger off to build a small wall or bake a few medium-sized, multi-layered cakes, it'll probably be done.

go to suprnova.org

(note: the spelling above is correct)

download the bit torrent

open bit torrent

then download file

times vary - it depends on what other users are online - 56k users - erm dont bother - this basically only for quick connection users

cheers

Re: Meanwhile, I have an exclamation mark key, but I prefer not to use it

Thanks. It's trotting along at about 150 Kb/s.

Don't mean to sound ungrateful. The NY concert took about ten hours and there doesn't seem much point starting the download if it's likely to take that long.

just started and the d/l will be complete in less than an hour...thanks! n/m

Re: Meanwhile, I have an exclamation mark key, but I prefer not to use it

> Thanks. It's trotting along at about 150 Kb/s.

> Don't mean to sound ungrateful. The NY concert took about ten hours and
> there doesn't seem much point starting the download if it's likely to take
> that long.
Where can I find the NY concert torrent file?

Thanks, once more, Lutey! I believe it was you who got many of us the last Morrissey documentary. I didn't know about BitTorrent back then, but I'm a big fan now. )

Cheers!

You get slagged a lot for trying to make $, but thanks for going to the trouble of doing this gratis

By "a lot", you mean "repeatedly by one person (Ian) about something you did once about 3 years ago"

what's funny is that i haven't said a word, he's very touchy is james

Fair enough, but where do the 600-odd hits the link's had leave your DVDs?

Oh, and - to recap - I'm still not called James. Met a bloke called James last week, but he wasn't me either.

Re: I don't have BitTorrent and I hate BitTorrent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any chance of a download in Quicktime or Real formats of the entire interview ?

Re: I don't have BitTorrent and I hate BitTorrent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Any chance of a download in Quicktime or Real formats of the entire
> interview ?

Not from me - maybe someone else can sort you a copy in another format. To be honest, you'd probably be better advised to download the mpg and convert it yourself. There's probably some easily found freeware that'll do the job.

Re: Fair enough, but where do the 600-odd hits the link's had leave your DVDs?

> Oh, and - to recap - I'm still not called James. Met a bloke called James
> last week, but he wasn't me either.

i'm not even selling dvds, but i'm glad you did a serbice for ebberyone
here, well done, but they still know you are a twat, how many thanks
did you get out of a thousand, do you think they care about you, your
own parents could have cared less, when they were alibe

> Slightly shit quality, for which I apologise. The full show in far better
> quality will be available hopefully on Sunday morning BST.

> File size is 243Mb. Make sure you've got bittorrent and click the link
> below.

Any update on the better quality show? The one we have is fantastic (thank you sincerely, lutewhine), but if there's a crisper, clearer DivX (or the like) file out there, kindly send it my way!

Morrissey on Jonathan Ross/Jools Holland

Did anyone out there tape Morrissey on Jonathan Ross/Jools Holland? I was on holiday when the shows were aired and am desperate to get my hands on a video??