FAO: Grim & Improper

• Thread starter gunpowder green tea
  • Start date
G

gunpowder green tea

If Improper touches any of my mates in Manchester I will beat his skull in with a cricket bat.

(Sid, Salford Quay Lads)

> If Improper touches any of my mates in Manchester I will beat his skull in
> with a cricket bat.

> (Sid, Salford Quay Lads)

Sid, how the f*** can pimple touch anyone (except himself) he'll be cackin his pants in yellow county or orange c***y whatever it is?

I've found a pic of Improper!!!

Yes, Barney likes to use his IMAGINATION too.

And he's a bit of a jester.

pic167641.gif

:p With ya on that one sid, im not having my bootleg supplier wiped out! Then i'd have to go Scottish Bint Pins for 'em and fk that!

MBB321

Whats the matter??? the cripple cant fight his own battles???? needs his mommy and daddy to bail him out??? times runnin out gimp the limp wimp,just a few more days& you get to breathe through straws.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, scan your plane ticket first and post it or else im ignoring your Kenn Doddish claims of banging my friends. Have you been dumped in Moss Side for a night with 5p and a toothpick for protection?

MBB321

Re: I've found a pic of Your mum.........

But for legal reasons...I cant show what streetcorner she works. It'd not only be fair to you,but it'd ruin my business,i cant have that!!!!! The rimjobs she gives...are amazing.

if only you actually was coming to Manchester, I'd give you such a hug

Hey,after you take the pile of shit from your mouth,by all means,rejoin the conversation ok??????

I dont need to scan anything ass clown./..Just remember what i said...in a few more days...grims gets to drink his food through a straw........he better get used to it.

PMSL! HA HA HA! ROTFLOL!

> Have you been dumped in Moss Side for a night with 5p and a toothpick for
> protection?

> MBB321

"if only you actually was coming to manchester???" i see those english books havent found their way to your house yet grim????

dont you mean " if only you actually "WE'RE coming to manchester"?????? you can't even speak f***!!!!!!! Learn how to speak,or dont take your dogs dick out of your mouth. Now that fatty's left you,it's back to the dog again for you huh????? no worries,I'm sure he enjoys your company.

> "if only you actually was coming to manchester???" i see those
> english books havent found their way to your house yet grim????

> dont you mean " if only you actually "WE'RE coming to
> manchester"?????? you can't even speak f***!!!!!!! Learn how to
> speak,or dont take your dogs dick out of your mouth. Now that fatty's left
> you,it's back to the dog again for you huh????? no worries,I'm sure he
> enjoys your company.

PSML... no he did NOT mean WE'RE.

Who's the silly TWAT now??

Or was that pre-imaginary-flight nerves?

I can see you now Improper, wandering around Moss Side at 4am with your ruffled hair, hurting botty and snapped toothpick hanging in half, thinking 'Where the frig is the newsagents around here so i can get myself 5 cola bottles from the penny sweet tray to keep the warmth in'. Then getting the wrong bus and ending up in Salford for yet another night of fear and terror, defending yourself and whatever honour you may have with your half a toothpick.

Poor Soul

MBB321 X X X

Go Proper, Go Proper, GO!!!

> Hey,after you take the pile of shit from your mouth,by all means,rejoin
> the conversation ok??????

> I dont need to scan anything ass clown./..Just remember what i said...in a
> few more days...grims gets to drink his food through a straw........he
> better get used to it.

I hope to god this is true and the PIMP does show up to kick the living shit out of all of you boring Brits!! Do yourselves a favor and kill yourselves before Improper arrives.

Re: Go Proper, Go Proper, GO!!!

Yes, we should allow the torturing of innocent people to you yanks, you are so ace at it!

> Yes, we should allow the torturing of innocent people to you yanks, you
> are so ace at it!

When it comes to f***nuts like you people, it doesn't take much effort.

Yeah, and those innocent Iraqis you tortured? I hope you are ashamed of your country, your president, and even some of your own people! Improper has always been the trouble causer here, with his immature comments and imposible threats, and yet you still defend that? What is grim supposed to do? Just sit back and let himself be mocked and abused on here. You would do EXACTLY the same as he is doing if it was you in his position. If you wish to help such a lowlife out then do so, but it just refects on you.

MBB321

No, "HarshTruth" may have been, but this is MY name and I'm NOT that Devils lunatic!!!

I'm a different lunatic, get it straight!

Dont leave yourselves out of this "torturing Iraqi's" conversation either f*** nutt. last time I checked,you were right there with us. Didn't the news also talk of brit soldiers doing the same thing????? they did?? I guess that would mean you're just as bad us "yanks" right???? On second thought,maybe you should keep the pile of shit in your mouth,that way,you'll not only shut the f*** up,but you'll make yourself sound better too anus.