What are the potential b-sides yet to be released?

• Thread starter LoafingOaf - 7 DAYS!
  • Start date
L

LoafingOaf - 7 DAYS!

Is this a complete list?

Teenage Dad On His Estate
The Slum Mums
Home Is A Question Mark
The Public Image
Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice
Mexico

That would be the right number for two more singles.

But we only know *for sure* that the first four of those have been recorded, right?

there's also "My Life is an Endless Succession of People Saying Goodbye" or supposedly there is. someone posted that they were told by dean-o that they recorded 22 tracks. if you count these 7 plus the 12 album tracks and 3 b-sides from IBEH that equals 22. i guess time will tell if that's accurate.

> Is this a complete list?
> Teenage Dad On His Estate
> The Slum Mums
> Home Is A Question Mark
> The Public Image
> Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice
> Mexico

also

there's always the possibility of "no one can hold a candle to you" being released. story goes it was recorded several years ago but not released due to some copyright baloney. if it was recorded prior to the YATQ sessions then EMI, RCA or Mercury might have the rights to that recording and you can forget it seeing the light of day....unless they re-recorded it during YATQ.

"Don't Make Fun of Morrissey's Voice"

Oafy, given how much he plays "don't make fun of daddy's voice" in concert I think it's a sure b-side. So far he has played it in 10 of 12 concerts. Both nights I was in NYC he introduced the song as a new song and on the second night after singing it made the comment which is the headline of my post. He seems to really like the song and the band get really into it as well.

Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom