MorrISSEyTOUR girls SO full oF tHEMself why there so uGLY?????

I

i LOv Moz

OK THEY dID DO A good JOB on the EUrope DATEs, BUT What ABOUT the US shows. I had a chance to go to all the in the US and ran into some of these ugly looking girls they were all acting like celebs . BUT i did not see them go back stage the wre in line soetimes but mostly cutting takink=g advantage of the mozzer fan that didnt kNOw any better. i HEARD this line O WE WENT TO all THE shows EVEnthe EUro show OH WOOO YOUr sO cool . ok they met mOZER once and what seems like to me he didnt pay much att to them PERSOnaly thEY alll LOOk like they SMELL i DONT blame HIM Did ANyone encounter these REAl bitchs. thANK u WEST haM BOY, NOT GIRlS

There's one bitch who stabbed me in the back in order to impress these "girls," so she could hang out with them (maybe she thought they were intimidated by intelligent people?) You gotta be a real loser...

> OK THEY dID DO A good JOB on the EUrope DATEs, BUT What ABOUT
> the US shows. I had a chance to go to all the in the US and ran
> into some of these ugly looking girls they were all acting like
> celebs . BUT i did not see them go back stage the wre in line
> soetimes but mostly cutting takink=g advantage of the mozzer fan
> that didnt kNOw any better. i HEARD this line O WE WENT TO all
> THE shows EVEnthe EUro show OH WOOO YOUr sO cool . ok they met
> mOZER once and what seems like to me he didnt pay much att to
> them PERSOnaly thEY alll LOOk like they SMELL i DONT blame HIM
> Did ANyone encounter these REAl bitchs. thANK u WEST haM BOY,
> NOT GIRlS

how old are you?

oh dear god, what a load of rubbish. this is true babytalk, WHO CARES?????

> OK THEY dID DO A good JOB on the EUrope DATEs, BUT What ABOUT
> the US shows. I had a chance to go to all the in the US and ran
> into some of these ugly looking girls they were all acting like
> celebs . BUT i did not see them go back stage the wre in line
> soetimes but mostly cutting takink=g advantage of the mozzer fan
> that didnt kNOw any better. i HEARD this line O WE WENT TO all
> THE shows EVEnthe EUro show OH WOOO YOUr sO cool . ok they met
> mOZER once and what seems like to me he didnt pay much att to
> them PERSOnaly thEY alll LOOk like they SMELL i DONT blame HIM
> Did ANyone encounter these REAl bitchs. thANK u WEST haM BOY,
> NOT GIRlS

Re: Shift about

> oh dear god, what a load of rubbish. this is true babytalk, WHO
> CARES?????

It seems that there is a major problem with the shift key on some child's computer! I agree though, who really does care.

> There's one bitch who stabbed me in the back in order to impress
> these "girls," so she could hang out with them (maybe
> she thought they were intimidated by intelligent people?) You
> gotta be a real loser...

Excuse me for asking, but why on earth would anyone feel the need to impress them?

Not to be harsh or anything, but really, what have they done? Anyone could have walked up to the band (after camping out in front of their bus/hotel/music venue for hours of time and completely missing the charm of Europe...has anyone seen "The talented Mr. Ripley"? Isn't Italy beautiful?), presented themselves as half sane fans who run an "important" web site..(which you can build with a free address is provided by numerous companies), and fawn endlessly over them and make Sack (or whoever) feel like REAL rockstars for the first times in their lives (and let them miss the fact that they would have nothing to do with Sack had it not been that they all were probably dying to sleep with Morrissey and this was the next best thing they could get).

I don't care if there is any inside dirt dished out. I've looked over the site and it looks more like someone's highschool scrapbook rather than a journalistic probe. it's their ISP, and if they want to fill the entire space with what card games they played while waiting for some guy from Sack to return from the bathroom then that is their thing.

I admit, if you aren't female, you probably won't get as far..heh...with this scheme. Look at poor David Tseng. True, he was let over the barriers to get some good photos, but I'm sure he was out having a burger at McDonald's when the others were invited back to the dressing rooms.

come here, little boy....
rogan.jpg

Re: morrissey tour girls

> It seems that there is a major problem with the shift key on
> some child's computer! I agree though, who really does care.

Those of you who bitch and complain are just pissed 'cause you couldn't go to all the shows yourself! I think it's great what they did, going to all the shows and reporting back what happened. Oh well.

Re: morrissey tour girls

to be honest i dont think its jealousy. i think its critisism. just think for one second how insane it is to follow around a simple human being, like you and i, at what im sure must have cost a fortune. im not jealous, bewildered maybe, but definetly not jealous. but its their money and they can do what they want with it. some endeavors can prove so much more fruitful, thats all. whatever turns your cookies must be worth the while. following a man that can sing just wouldnt do it for ME.

Resuming the war?

> Those of you who bitch and complain are just pissed 'cause you
> couldn't go to all the shows yourself! I think it's great what
> they did, going to all the shows and reporting back what
> happened. Oh well.

I'm far from complaining about the Morrissey tour girls reports. I found them delightful. Why attack me?

Re: Resuming the war?

Oh, I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to those who feel they have to call them bitches just because they wanted to go to all the shows. Not you. Sorry 'bout that.

> I'm far from complaining about the Morrissey tour girls reports.
> I found them delightful. Why attack me?

We hate it when our "friends" see Morrissey at every **#@* show

I check out their site quite often since, of course we dont all have the time or money to follow Mr Morrissey eveywhere he goes. I find it amusing.. Interesting also.

Well they seemed to be pretty nice people by what i read/ but i was in line behind them for a while at one of the U.s shows (And i won't mention which) And of course heard them talking about a few of the shows. I was going to "try" to start a conversation but didnt find them too friendly. The guys from SACK were quite friendly with them though. ANyway i met plenty of nice Morrissey fans.. so im not crying over it. I doubt they got special treatment.. MANY MANy people have done the same thing.

> Excuse me for asking, but why on earth would anyone feel the
> need to impress them?

I dunno, but there's this little girl who wants people to think she's an independent traveller, yet whenever she goes abroad she latches onto the morrisseytour.com girls. It's like, don't pretend that you're important when you're not, ya know?

> Not to be harsh or anything, but really, what have they done?

They still eat meat for criminey's sake. Oh yeah, Moz should love that. They're so devoted they'll sit through "Meat is Murder" 100 times and then go to McDonald's for dinner.

> Anyone could have walked up to the band (after camping out in
> front of their bus/hotel/music venue for hours of time and
> completely missing the charm of Europe...has anyone seen
> "The talented Mr. Ripley"? Isn't Italy beautiful?),

I think Jude Law is sexy, but he's married with kids which is a real turn off to say the least.

> presented themselves as half sane fans who run an
> "important" web site..(which you can build with a free
> address is provided by numerous companies), and fawn endlessly
> over them and make Sack (or whoever) feel like REAL rockstars
> for the first times in their lives (and let them miss the fact
> that they would have nothing to do with Sack had it not been
> that they all were probably dying to sleep with Morrissey and
> this was the next best thing they could get).

I've hung out with rockstars and I didn't have to follow them around either. But Moz is too important to meet people any other way than as a result of being pursued. That's his loss.

> I don't care if there is any inside dirt dished out. I've looked

I do because without dirt then why waste people's time?

> over the site and it looks more like someone's highschool
> scrapbook rather than a journalistic probe. it's their ISP, and
> if they want to fill the entire space with what card games they
> played while waiting for some guy from Sack to return from the
> bathroom then that is their thing.

> I admit, if you aren't female, you probably won't get as
> far..heh...with this scheme. Look at poor David Tseng. True, he
> was let over the barriers to get some good photos, but I'm sure
> he was out having a burger at McDonald's when the others were
> invited back to the dressing rooms.

What I want to know is who is Morrissey publicist?

> I dunno, but there's this little girl who wants people to think
> she's an independent traveller, yet whenever she goes abroad she
> latches onto the morrisseytour.com girls. It's like, don't
> pretend that you're important when you're not, ya know?

jeez, how often does she go abroad?

> They still eat meat for criminey's sake. Oh yeah, Moz should
> love that. They're so devoted they'll sit through "Meat is
> Murder" 100 times and then go to McDonald's for dinner.

To me, if you eat meat, you eat meat. No song, TV special, or report in the newspaper will really change that unless you were thinking about it to begin with.

> I think Jude Law is sexy, but he's married with kids which is a
> real turn off to say the least.

look, there is a big difference between appreciating his beauty and expecting a date out of it.

And by damn, we get to see more of him in this movie than I imagined I would and it was beautiful.

> I've hung out with rockstars and I didn't have to follow them
> around either. But Moz is too important to meet people any other
> way than as a result of being pursued. That's his loss.

Well, I don't know about that.

> I do because without dirt then why waste people's time?

I almost agree, but I do not. Do you know that the beauty of the internet is that it is the one place left where the general public can be involved with the creation of the media and still have a place within it? It used to be such in the very early days of radio before the commercial spectrum bought it up.

Maybe they really didn't get close enough to anything to find out anything deep and dark. And really, how many people in real life can you dish out something interesting on? These girls weren't hired for their talents to do anything. They decided to make their own website.

As for people saying it's jealousy that they did this, then I have to disagree. It is crazy to follow one person around, and considering what their objectives probably really were, it was a complete waste of time on their behalf. I know by all appearances Morrissey is a single guy on the road looking for love, and they think that all they have to do is print up a few Westham T-shirts to win him over, but they have completely forgotten that since Morrissey has been in the business as long as he has and is used to people fawning over him. Nobody has ever heard of him dating a fan. He usually hangs out with his hair stylists, photographers, and other people he considers his business equals.

Also, there a great deal of people on this board who have met Morrissey before and they didn't spend a fortune going around Europe to do it.

All I see is a wasted opportunity to see parts of the world they probably won't get to see for a long time, but that's just me.

> What I want to know is who is Morrissey publicist?

it's me.

heh

your wildest nightmares
brace.jpg

> jeez, how often does she go abroad?
all the time.

> To me, if you eat meat, you eat meat. No song, TV special, or
> report in the newspaper will really change that unless you were
> thinking about it to begin with.
sure, but then why stalk a vegetarian man? is he really gonna say, "I'll forgive you for eating meat and stalking me, we're pals." no, all he cares about is the money they give him. that's it, baybees.

> look, there is a big difference between appreciating his beauty
> and expecting a date out of it.
it's still a turn off. hee.

> And by damn, we get to see more of him in this movie than I
> imagined I would and it was beautiful.
I still gotta check it out.

> I almost agree, but I do not. Do you know that the beauty of the
> internet is that it is the one place left where the general
> public can be involved with the creation of the media and still
> have a place within it? It used to be such in the very early
> days of radio before the commercial spectrum bought it up.

there are advantages and disadvantages. for example, the general public are ignoramouses. at least people in TV are paid to write, edit, and deliver something *supposedly* entertaining. yet most of it is bullsh1t and same thing with the interent. funny how that works.

> Maybe they really didn't get close enough to anything to find
> out anything deep and dark. And really, how many people in real
> life can you dish out something interesting on? These girls
> weren't hired for their talents to do anything. They decided to
> make their own website.

but if they were good writers their stories could've been interesting whether they dug up dirt or not.

> As for people saying it's jealousy that they did this, then I

I couldn't possibly be jealous because redundancy makes me sick and I hate extensive travelling.

> have to disagree. It is crazy to follow one person around, and
> considering what their objectives probably really were, it was a
> complete waste of time on their behalf. I know by all
> appearances Morrissey is a single guy on the road looking for
> love, and they think that all they have to do is print up a few
> Westham T-shirts to win him over, but they have completely
> forgotten that since Morrissey has been in the business as long
> as he has and is used to people fawning over him. Nobody has
> ever heard of him dating a fan. He usually hangs out with his
> hair stylists, photographers, and other people he considers his
> business equals.

Morrissey is partly to blame for these followers and stalkers. He wants them to think he's lonely and looking for love. Unfortunately that's just a marketing scheme. I guess it's better than following Jimmy Buffet around though, right?

> Also, there a great deal of people on this board who have met
> Morrissey before and they didn't spend a fortune going around
> Europe to do it.

Lucky bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> All I see is a wasted opportunity to see parts of the world they
> probably won't get to see for a long time, but that's just me.

I would've used the money for my own projects, but that's just me.

> all the time.
> sure, but then why stalk a vegetarian man? is he really gonna
> say, "I'll forgive you for eating meat and stalking me,
> we're pals." no, all he cares about is the money they give
> him. that's it, baybees.

well, that is part of my point. He runs a business.

But, it is not necessary for anyone to completely shun their own beliefs for the sake of another. Even if they ran screaming into McDonald's with torches and pipe bombs, I seriously doubt that their own personal worth to Morrissey would be elevated. And I think it would be stupid on their parts to give up things they wanted to do just to conform to what Morrissey sees as ideal.

> it's still a turn off. hee.
> I still gotta check it out.

Why is it a turn off? You aren't physically doing anything with him. He is an image on film and has no interraction with you personally or in real time, so to me, you are admiring the physical form without any real gratification.

> there are advantages and disadvantages. for example, the general
> public are ignoramouses. at least people in TV are paid to
> write, edit, and deliver something *supposedly* entertaining.
> yet most of it is bullsh1t and same thing with the interent.
> funny how that works.

The thing is, the people in TV are paid to write, edit, and produce shows that have as wide and non-offensive appeal as they can. When you have something geared towards a large section of the public, two things happen.

First, the fringe groups are completely forgotten. Programming geared towards senior citizens doesn't really exist because advertisers don't like them (they have their buying trends set and those million dollar ads are a complete waste). Then, there are the other groups that are excluded for other various reasons.

Second of all, when you gear things towards not offending people where they might potentially change the channel, then art comes to a complete standstill. It simply becomes regurgitation of tried and true formulas.

The internet is the last resort for all people to have something. I mean, look at this website. If we were dependant on a massive corporation to make this, it wouldn't happen. Or, if it did exist, it would be a pitiful web site that got updated once every 6 months. Wasting their efforts on something with low commercial appeal would not be cost effective in their system, and this would be gone.

You, the fringe group, reaped large benefits from it where in other media, you would not.

You know where Morrissey went on tour because of this. Since there was almost no promotional budget, he may have been playing in a larger city about 50 miles away from where you live and not even know it. Now, you know that you can jump a plane and head to another country with confidence knowing where he'll be at.

> but if they were good writers their stories could've been
> interesting whether they dug up dirt or not.

Yeah, but we can't correct what the educational system failed to do, correct? They can't become better writers just because they decided to have a website. In case you didn't realize, the website itself was nothing more than an excuse to have a bragging contest. The least interesting thing to them was probably reviewing the shows. They seemed more interested in giving awards, recording their own diaries, and explaining how their attempts at getting Morrissey's attention were faring.

Which, I don't know. I had thought about doing travel writing myself, and someone suggested I cover some of the shows I had flown out to see, and it's very hard to think of where you'd begin. Is it a personal journey? Or is it merely a recounting of the cuisine you had?

Of course, I guess it helps if you return home less of an Ugly American than what you are. If you are capable of such a change, then your writing will be interesting. If you step into a place and can't comprehend it for what it is because you are used to being a monied brat, then it doesn't go so well.

I think part of the reason Americans do so poorly abroad is because you usually get the ones who have enough money to fly over there.

> I couldn't possibly be jealous because redundancy makes me sick
> and I hate extensive travelling.

Well, that's you.

> Morrissey is partly to blame for these followers and stalkers.
> He wants them to think he's lonely and looking for love.
> Unfortunately that's just a marketing scheme. I guess it's
> better than following Jimmy Buffet around though, right?

I'm sure Jimmy has his own stalkers. Just like the guy who showed up at Steven Spielberg's house.

I personally wouldn't want to have Morrissey's catch. Yes, he has an incredibly loyal fan base, but there is something very awkward about it. If you enjoy people punching each other in the face just to climb over a bunch of security guards who are going to throw them out later on just so they can hug you, then it works, I guess.

> Lucky bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> I would've used the money for my own projects, but that's just
> me.

I really don't know what I would do with that money instead. It's like, you've got a choice of buying more things (and if you're not an ardent materialist it doesn't matter that much if you already have the basics and don't find much use for anything beyond that), or you could use it to fund new experiences. Let's face it, there is only so much you can do in your own city before you lull off to sleep from the predictability and routine. What are you going to do? Go to another restaurant or see a new movie? How about go out drinking until you vomit?

your wildest nightmares
brace.jpg

we are ugly and we do smell and eat lots of meat and we HAVE humped morrissey

Sorry if we seemed unfriendly (to 'blah blah')
you must understand, we were completely fatigued in italy, and by the time we reached the US the condition was much much worse.
exhausted and malnourished and so weary.
if you read some of the old diaries, hopefully you would understand.
you can only go without food and sleep for so long.
It's pretty difficult to get Vegan food while on the road.

and in response to thrill,
i am ugly and do smell
and we DID sleep with morrissey and sack and eat lots of meat.
So you might want to come and set off my fire alarm.

But what we REALLY want to know is...

How in the hell did you afford to go to every show???
Did you get a sponsor or what?

Re: we are ugly and we do smell and eat lots of meat and we HAVE humped morrissey

> and in response to thrill,
> i am ugly and do smell
> and we DID sleep with morrissey and sack and eat lots of meat.
> So you might want to come and set off my fire alarm.

who the hell are you? k + t, I never met you. I'm thrill, baybee. are you psychic and automatically know who every anonymous poster is? FYI, I never said you were ugly and smelled 'cos I've never had any interest in looking at or sniffing you. so sorry. however, congratulations you did catch me for flaming meat eaters and groupies. oh yeah, and L is definitely ugly. there are better revenges than setting off a fire alarm though, don't you agree?

> But, it is not necessary for anyone to completely shun their own
> beliefs for the sake of another. Even if they ran screaming into
> McDonald's with torches and pipe bombs, I seriously doubt that
> their own personal worth to Morrissey would be elevated. And I

Sure it would. He'd write their names on tambourines.

> think it would be stupid on their parts to give up things they
> wanted to do just to conform to what Morrissey sees as ideal.

I'm just wondering where the motivation to obsess over someone who has dramatically contrasting lifestyle beliefs comes from.

> Why is it a turn off? You aren't physically doing anything with
> him. He is an image on film and has no interraction with you
> personally or in real time, so to me, you are admiring the
> physical form without any real gratification.

I don't admire social conformists, that's why I like fictional characters and I like them even more if they're sexy. Make sense?

> Second of all, when you gear things towards not offending people
> where they might potentially change the channel, then art comes
> to a complete standstill. It simply becomes regurgitation of
> tried and true formulas.

That's the chilling effect.

> The internet is the last resort for all people to have
> something. I mean, look at this website. If we were dependant on
> a massive corporation to make this, it wouldn't happen. Or, if
> it did exist, it would be a pitiful web site that got updated
> once every 6 months. Wasting their efforts on something with low
> commercial appeal would not be cost effective in their system,
> and this would be gone.

That's why I always visit this web site.

> You know where Morrissey went on tour because of this. Since
> there was almost no promotional budget, he may have been playing
> in a larger city about 50 miles away from where you live and not
> even know it. Now, you know that you can jump a plane and head
> to another country with confidence knowing where he'll be at.

That's the whole reason I got on the internet in '93 'cos I was clueless during the Your Arsenal tour and left town when he did a signing in my city and went to Hawaii when he had just returned from there.

> Yeah, but we can't correct what the educational system failed to
> do, correct? They can't become better writers just because they
> decided to have a website. In case you didn't realize, the
> website itself was nothing more than an excuse to have a
> bragging contest. The least interesting thing to them was
> probably reviewing the shows. They seemed more interested in
> giving awards, recording their own diaries, and explaining how
> their attempts at getting Morrissey's attention were faring.

Well, they are immature people.

> Which, I don't know. I had thought about doing travel writing
> myself, and someone suggested I cover some of the shows I had
> flown out to see, and it's very hard to think of where you'd
> begin. Is it a personal journey? Or is it merely a recounting of
> the cuisine you had?

It's whatever you find worthwhile to write about.

> Of course, I guess it helps if you return home less of an Ugly
> American than what you are. If you are capable of such a change,
> then your writing will be interesting. If you step into a place
> and can't comprehend it for what it is because you are used to
> being a monied brat, then it doesn't go so well.

I think if you're a monied brat then travelling isn't gonna change that. Maturation involves getting out of thinking only about yourself. Having friends means taking their desires seriously and not just tossing them aside with the rest of your unused teddy bears.

> I'm sure Jimmy has his own stalkers. Just like the guy who
> showed up at Steven Spielberg's house.

They're called Parrotheads, alcoholic beach bum hags. Can't say I mind margaritas though.

> I personally wouldn't want to have Morrissey's catch. Yes, he
> has an incredibly loyal fan base, but there is something very
> awkward about it. If you enjoy people punching each other in the
> face just to climb over a bunch of security guards who are going
> to throw them out later on just so they can hug you, then it
> works, I guess.

Morrissey enjoys it because he needs ego-inflation in order to survive.

> I really don't know what I would do with that money instead.
> It's like, you've got a choice of buying more things (and if
> you're not an ardent materialist it doesn't matter that much if
> you already have the basics and don't find much use for anything
> beyond that), or you could use it to fund new experiences. Let's
> face it, there is only so much you can do in your own city
> before you lull off to sleep from the predictability and
> routine. What are you going to do? Go to another restaurant or
> see a new movie? How about go out drinking until you vomit?

I have no interest in amusement or possessions, I have a ton of projects planned--all I need is the dinero, so I guess it's time to stop giving it all to Mo-man.

> Sure it would. He'd write their names on tambourines.

But they're not butch soccer...oops, football...players

> I'm just wondering where the motivation to obsess over someone
> who has dramatically contrasting lifestyle beliefs comes from.

It's not a cult...fer crying in your beer...you can have outside thoughts.

You do realize that the whole meat issue is just a tiny part of the whole Moz concordance.

> I don't admire social conformists, that's why I like fictional
> characters and I like them even more if they're sexy. Make
> sense?

I like being fictional characters.

> That's the chilling effect.

Yeah, funny how people equate capitalism with the democratic process.

> That's why I always visit this web site.

> That's the whole reason I got on the internet in '93 'cos I was
> clueless during the Your Arsenal tour and left town when he did
> a signing in my city and went to Hawaii when he had just
> returned from there.

There ya go. The only thing I use the internet for is finding weird obscure stuff

> Well, they are immature people.

Agreed.

> It's whatever you find worthwhile to write about.

heh...well, I can't tell the entire story, and the rest of the story is the best part.

> I think if you're a monied brat then travelling isn't gonna
> change that. Maturation involves getting out of thinking only
> about yourself. Having friends means taking their desires
> seriously and not just tossing them aside with the rest of your
> unused teddy bears.

Look, I know this. Friends screw you over. If they see something better, they drop you. I know it sucks, but that is a part of life.

> Morrissey enjoys it because he needs ego-inflation in order to
> survive.

*sigh*

eggshells...

> I have no interest in amusement or possessions, I have a ton of
> projects planned--all I need is the dinero, so I guess it's time
> to stop giving it all to Mo-man.

That's true as well. A concert lasts 60 minutes, but what you could have done with that money could last you a lifetime.

But, it depends on what projects you have in mind. And you do have to break up the monotony on occasion. Working tirelessly on anything will make you resentful towards it until you burn out. And don't put your eggs in one basket either, or if that fails to pan out, you will be equally frustrated. I know this because at this point, I'm sick of my projects. It's one of those days where you want to run off and join the circus. Getting stuck in a rut doesn't do you any favors.

sorry!
gumby1.jpg

It's called a "BUDGET"

> How in the hell did you afford to go to every show???
> Did you get a sponsor or what?
Resonsible spending, bargin hunting, careful planing, and STA can get you far in the world. Even to Morrissey shows.

Back
Top Bottom