MorrISSEyTOUR girls SO full oF tHEMself why there so uGLY?????

Re: It's called a "BUDGET"

> Resonsible spending, bargin hunting, careful planing, and STA
> can get you far in the world. Even to Morrissey shows.

I engage in all of the above, and still do not have enough money to follow Moz around the world! It's called rent, bills, and obligations to a job.

> Resonsible spending, bargin hunting, careful planing, and STA
> can get you far in the world. Even to Morrissey shows.

but you're so ignorant. yeah, I didn't get what you meant by setting off fire alarms until I just remembered that someone set one off in Coachella and how cute you thought it was me? you have to be pretty ignorant to make faulty assumptions about someone you haven't had the priviledge of meeting. I guess I should feel honored that an ignorant stranger thinks of me so often that she wishes I was her only enemy. look bitch, you obviously don't know me well enough to assume that insults about your supposed lack of hygiene would come from me. first of all, I'm intelligent enough to make legitmate criticisms and second of all, I don't even know you. If you want to make accusations against someone you never met then I suggest you get the guts to confront me. Until then you're nothing but an ignorant coward who doesn't even know who she repulses.

> I engage in all of the above, and still do not have enough money
> to follow Moz around the world! It's called rent, bills, and
> obligations to a job.

she just doesn't want to tell you. she's a bore.

> It's not a cult...fer crying in your beer...you can have outside
> thoughts.

I have my outside thoughts because I'm not in the cult, but if you didn't notice the cult then you haven't been paying attention (hint: they have a mailing list.)

> You do realize that the whole meat issue is just a tiny part of
> the whole Moz concordance.

Not really. Listen to what he says about meat eaters. He has no respect for them which makes it all the more sad that they're his best friends.

> Yeah, funny how people equate capitalism with the democratic
> process.

Ignorant people anyway.

> Look, I know this. Friends screw you over. If they see something
> better, they drop you. I know it sucks, but that is a part of
> life.

Life can be changed...or killed.

> But, it depends on what projects you have in mind. And you do
> have to break up the monotony on occasion. Working tirelessly on
> anything will make you resentful towards it until you burn out.
> And don't put your eggs in one basket either, or if that fails
> to pan out, you will be equally frustrated. I know this because
> at this point, I'm sick of my projects. It's one of those days
> where you want to run off and join the circus. Getting stuck in
> a rut doesn't do you any favors.

It did for Moz. Look what he did with all his mental anguish.

> I have my outside thoughts because I'm not in the cult, but if
> you didn't notice the cult then you haven't been paying
> attention (hint: they have a mailing list.)

heh

no, i don't subscribe to cult weekly. I think I indulge in enough Moz related activity without it.

But still, most Moz fans assimilate what ideas they want and gloss over the rest of it. That's what they are famous for, ya know....and even though he suddenly brought up the meat issue on this last tour again, it's not like the rest of his albums were dedicated strictly to being a broccoli head.

I do have to wonder why the westham girls were starving in Europe. Last time I checked, they do have fresh fruit and vegetables, and I know that at least in Britain they had a much wider spectrum of veggie cuisine than here in the states. Matter of fact, when I was in Vegas, I was having a hard time coming up with food ideas because even a garden salad had a 14 oz T-bone steak tossed in it.

> Not really. Listen to what he says about meat eaters. He has no
> respect for them which makes it all the more sad that they're
> his best friends.

Um, are they his best friends?

> Ignorant people anyway.

> Life can be changed...or killed.

Um, yes, but there are 6 billion others running around. What do you do about them?

> It did for Moz. Look what he did with all his mental anguish.

And very impressive. And it's fun how he dances so happily to it.

The BBC would like to apologise for the following announcement
gumby1.jpg

I'm sorry Thirill, I forgot, you're the sane, normal one, and the rest of us are crazy.
Before you go and attack me, why don't you take a look at yourself.

> but you're so ignorant. yeah, I didn't get what you meant by
> setting off fire alarms until I just remembered that someone set
> one off in Coachella and how cute you thought it was me? you
> have to be pretty ignorant to make faulty assumptions about
> someone you haven't had the priviledge of meeting.

Yes I did hear the rumour about the fire alarm, but the post was made in good humour. I don't know that you pulled that alarm and I don't care. I don't even know you and frankely could of cared less about you until you started attacking me and my firends in your posts.

> I guess I
> should feel honored that an ignorant stranger thinks of me so
> often that she wishes I was her only enemy.

Oh yes Thrill, won't you please be my one and only enemey. The honour would be all mine. I'm so f*ucking scared.

>look bitch,

Oh were getting nasty now.

> obviously don't know me well enough to assume that insults about
> your supposed lack of hygiene would come from me.

And I'm heartbroken that I don't know you. I didn't assume anything, I know the post came from you.

> first of all,
> I'm intelligent enough to make legitmate criticisms and second
> of all, I don't even know you. If you want to make accusations
> against someone you never met then I suggest you get the guts to
> confront me. Until then you're nothing but an ignorant coward
> who doesn't even know who she repulses.

But you are not making "legitmate criticisms". You're criticisms that we are "groupies" and "meat eaters" are not based on fact or reality. You don't know us enough to criticise our behavior.
Before you accuse me of making accusations agasint you, why don't you take into account the acusations you made about us.

Re: MorrISSEyTOUR girls SFirstly, you do O full oF tHEMself why there so uGLY?????

Firstly, you do realize that this argument your having about we "west ham girls" is based in little fact?

> I do have to wonder why the westham girls were starving in
> Europe. Last time I checked, they do have fresh fruit and
> vegetables, and I know that at least in Britain they had a much
> wider spectrum of veggie cuisine than here in the states. Matter
> of fact, when I was in Vegas, I was having a hard time coming up
> with food ideas because even a garden salad had a 14 oz T-bone
> steak tossed in it.

Have you tried to order a nutrious, cheep, vegatarian or vegan diner in a language you can't speak on a tight time schedual? If you find it easy, then I give lots of credit to you. We found it difficult in some countries, and hence had trouble eating. Often we didn't have time to look for a supermarket, or vegatartian resturants. We wern't in Britian the whole time, you know.

> I engage in all of the above, and still do not have enough money
> to follow Moz around the world! It's called rent, bills, and
> obligations to a job.
What will satisfy you people, short of a detailed description of all our lives. Not like it is any of your buisness butlook, we had all had a bit of money saved. Most of us were transitioning between jobs, hence we had time off. We were able to get cheep travel arangments, and share the cost of rental cars, hotel rooms, etc. We looked for bargins and made the trip affordable. It wasn't an expensive trip.
We didn't have our parent's money. We didn't have a secret sponser. We're by no means rich. We were just able to figure out how to travel cheep. People do it all the time.

> What will satisfy you people, short of a detailed description of
> all our lives. Not like it is any of your buisness but look, we
> had all had a bit of money saved.

Well, maybe it wasn't any of our business but YOU are the ones who have a website about it. IF you didn't want people to be interested then you shouldn't post your everyday adventures on the web and then tell people to go look at your website. Now it's too late, and we are interested. I'm sorry if you feel put out by a few questions. Although the comments about you being ugly and smelling are just ridiculous. Alas, the price of fame is costly, indeed.

> Yes I did hear the rumour about the fire alarm, but the post was
> made in good humour. I don't know that you pulled that alarm and

Making faulty implications is in good humor?

> I don't care. I don't even know you and frankely could of cared
> less about you until you started attacking me and my firends in
> your posts.

Which posts were those?

> And I'm heartbroken that I don't know you. I didn't assume
> anything, I know the post came from you.

How do you "know" that? And which post are you referring to ("the" isn't very specific)? You just admitted that you don't know me so how can you be arrogant enough to assume that an anonymous attack on you is written by me? It's because you dream that I'm your only enemy.

> But you are not making "legitmate criticisms". You're
> criticisms that we are "groupies" and "meat
> eaters" are not based on fact or reality. You don't know us
> enough to criticise our behavior.

Your webpage is evidence that you are groupies. And you already admitted that you're meat eaters and it is also alluded to in your web page. However, I don't know who the hell "t" is so I may have not been talking about you at all, I never said anything about "t."

> Before you accuse me of making accusations agasint you, why
> don't you take into account the acusations you made about us.

Like what?

> Well, maybe it wasn't any of our business but YOU are the ones
> who have a website about it. IF you didn't want people to be
> interested then you shouldn't post your everyday adventures on
> the web and then tell people to go look at your website. Now
> it's too late, and we are interested. I'm sorry if you feel put
> out by a few questions. Although the comments about you being
> ugly and smelling are just ridiculous. Alas, the price of fame
> is costly, indeed.

The website is about the TOUR and our experiences along the way. It is not about our personal lives and finances. I just think it is silly for everyone to attack us because the think we spent a lot of money. Why does it matter how we paid for everything? How could that possibly be interesting?

> Which posts were those?

Those would be the ones posted by "nothing to lose", "after something" and "terrorist angel" on December 30th, 31st and January 4th in which you refered to us as "meat eaters", "stalkers" amd "immature". Do you know this for a fact. No? Well then that would mean you were making false acusations.

> How do you "know" that? And which post are you
> referring to ("the" isn't very specific)? You just
> admitted that you don't know me so how can you be arrogant
> enough to assume that an anonymous attack on you is written by
> me? It's because you dream that I'm your only enemy.

I know they were you beacuse I know you were talking about your "friend" L who traveled with us and I know you were upset with her for doing so. Hence you trashed her and us. It ain't hard to figure out.

> Your webpage is evidence that you are groupies. And you already
> admitted that you're meat eaters and it is also alluded to in
> your web page.

And how is that? does the website list detaile of us chasing around Morrissey to get in his pants? Do say how we sleep with all the band members to get closer to Morrissey? No. The website is about the shows. We went to Europe to see Morrissey prefrom. And I must say it was well worth it. The shows in Germany and Italy were a hundred times better than any show I've ever seen here.

> However, I don't know who the hell "t"
> is so I may have not been talking about you at all, I never said
> anything about "t."

Oh but you did, when you said stuff about the girls from the sight, you were talking about all of us, includding me. if you didn't want me to react to what you said you should of been more specific.
You don't know us. And I will not stand for someone slinign out wild lies about me, hence I defend myself.
I suppose it is your right to post annomously and trash people, but be prepared for someone to call you on it.
And once agian I am honored that you are my "one and only ememy". It gives me reason to live.

> The website is about the TOUR and our experiences along the way.
> It is not about our personal lives and finances. I just think it
> is silly for everyone to attack us because the think we spent a
> lot of money. Why does it matter how we paid for everything? How
> could that possibly be interesting?

Well, personally, I have heard a lot about the tour, I went to 13 shows, including a few overseas, and your website is only midly interesting as a news or information source for the Tour. What I found more interesting about Morrisseytour.com was the anecdotes about how you guys stalked out Morrissey's hotel, how you missed the ferry, how you rushed to the printer to get your West Ham girls shirts made, etc. I mean, all that's written about each show is the setlist, and maybe some comments Moz made on stage--about 2 paragraphs per show. So I didn't go to Morrisseytour.com to read about the tour, I went there to see how you guys did what you did.
I think that if you had spent more time detailing the logistics and everyday occurences that you experienced, I would have been absolutely riveted. But maybe that's just because I don't have a life. Sorry to bore you with questions.

> Well, personally, I have heard a lot about the tour, I went to
> 13 shows, including a few overseas, and your website is only
> midly interesting as a news or information source for the Tour.
> What I found more interesting about Morrisseytour.com was the
> anecdotes about how you guys stalked out Morrissey's hotel, how
> you missed the ferry, how you rushed to the printer to get your
> West Ham girls shirts made, etc. I mean, all that's written
> about each show is the setlist, and maybe some comments Moz made
> on stage--about 2 paragraphs per show. So I didn't go to
> Morrisseytour.com to read about the tour, I went there to see
> how you guys did what you did.
> I think that if you had spent more time detailing the logistics
> and everyday occurences that you experienced, I would have been
> absolutely riveted. But maybe that's just because I don't have a
> life. Sorry to bore you with questions.
I must admit that most of the "west Ham girls" including myself had little to do with what went up on the website. The site is mostly the work of one person.
However, I'm glad people like to read about our adventures.
but for those of you who insist on arguing over how we must of paid for the trip...
Do you really think the site would of been interesting is we had detalied descriptions of how we paid for it all?
I just didn't think that information was neccassarily important or interesting.
It would be if we had a sponser, or we robbed an AMPM. But sadly, it wasn't anything as interesting as that.

> Those would be the ones posted by "nothing to lose",
> "after something" and "terrorist angel" on
> December 30th, 31st and January 4th in which you refered to us
> as "meat eaters", "stalkers" amd
> "immature". Do you know this for a fact. No? Well then
> that would mean you were making false acusations.

Uh huh, then why did you all of a sudden out of the blue address to me that you're ugly and you stink? You were obviously referring to someone else's post and you know it. Now you're backpedalling. How do I know you're meat eaters? The owner of morrisseytour.com used to have a web page about eating at a steak house. morrisseytour.com also mentioned hunting for fast food or some other crap. I'd look it up if the page worked properly. So what are you trying to say, that you're the only vegetarian of the group? If so then don't let other people's writing represent you. Don't associate yourself with meat eaters. Who the hell is "t" anyway? As for "stalkers"--that one is too obvious. Wasn't one of the main "West Ham Girls'" duties to "find the hotel"? That's stalking right there. As for "immature," that's my opinion based on the pages' writing. Also, "L" is bonafide immature and that's my opinion dear.

> I know they were you beacuse I know you were talking about your
> "friend" L who traveled with us and I know you were
> upset with her for doing so. Hence you trashed her and us. It
> ain't hard to figure out.

You're a f-ing genius. Do you think I'd trash LISA if I was trying to hide my identity? She knows I hate her. But if you think I hate people for simply hanging out with the likes of you, you need to get over yourself. I just hate ignorant fake bitches who are full of sh1t, that's all. And you gotta wonder why someone would scheme so much just for the sake of the West Ham Girls. Give me a break.

> And how is that? does the website list detaile of us chasing
> around Morrissey to get in his pants? Do say how we sleep with
> all the band members to get closer to Morrissey? No. The website

It says you hang out with Sack just to get back stage. Don't pretend you really like their music.

> is about the shows. We went to Europe to see Morrissey prefrom.
> And I must say it was well worth it. The shows in Germany and
> Italy were a hundred times better than any show I've ever seen
> here.

That's great. You want an award? Oh right, the webpage took care of that.

> Oh but you did, when you said stuff about the girls from the
> sight, you were talking about all of us, includding me. if you

Maybe if you were more mature you could represent yourself as an individual and then you wouldn't have these worries.

> didn't want me to react to what you said you should of been more
> specific.

No, you should be more specific and quit changing your story.

> You don't know us. And I will not stand for someone slinign out
> wild lies about me, hence I defend myself.

Who are you anyway? Are you a person or a member of a club? What kind of wild lies did I say about you?

> I suppose it is your right to post annomously and trash people,
> but be prepared for someone to call you on it.

Which is worse, posting real feedback anonymously or anonymously and cluelessly giving people credit for anonymous posts?

old subject header retired

> Firstly, you do realize that this argument your having about we
> "west ham girls" is based in little fact?

Oh, probably.

> Have you tried to order a nutrious, cheep, vegatarian or vegan
> diner in a language you can't speak on a tight time schedual?

You learn the phrase:

"Does this dish have meat?" in the corresponding language. It's a good question because you get either a "yes" or "no" response.

Foreign language dictionaries are useful.

How many people were there in your group? You see, even if you have a vague working knowledge of high school level foreign language, and it may not correspond to the country you are in, there are many places where the people a bit of another language if not English. Many people over there know 4 languages. French is a good one because it borders so many of the countries you probably went to, and the language structure is very similar to Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese.

>If
> you find it easy, then I give lots of credit to you. We found it
> difficult in some countries, and hence had trouble eating. Often
> we didn't have time to look for a supermarket, or vegatartian
> resturants. We wern't in Britian the whole time, you know.

Hmm...

"Do we hang out in front of Morrissey's hotel waiting for him to sign our copies of Bona Drag, or do we eat for the first time in days?"

brain.jpg

Re: old subject header retired

> You learn the phrase:

> "Does this dish have meat?" in the corresponding
> language. It's a good question because you get either a
> "yes" or "no" response.

Um, it's not quite as simple as that. Particularly, if you're looking for vegan food. Explaining the concept of not wanting any animal products in your food to people foreign to the concept of veganism in general can be a bit tedious. You end up getting served potato chips on a bun. erg.

> Foreign language dictionaries are useful.
Alas, even the best dictionaries don't have the name of every food, ingrediant, etc.

> How many people were there in your group? You see, even if you
> have a vague working knowledge of high school level foreign
> language, and it may not correspond to the country you are in,
> there are many places where the people a bit of another language
> if not English. Many people over there know 4 languages. French
> is a good one because it borders so many of the countries you
> probably went to, and the language structure is very similar to
> Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese.

We had French, Spanish, German, and Italian covered amongst us.

> "Do we hang out in front of Morrissey's hotel waiting for
> him to sign our copies of Bona Drag, or do we eat for the first
> time in days?"

Moz before food, of course.

the term "vegan" was coined by the UK so Europeans understand it more than Americans. However, I can see how the French wouldn't get it, they're too busy slurping up those frogs' legs. Don't forget the brains and escargot. EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

> Um, it's not quite as simple as that. Particularly, if you're
> looking for vegan food. Explaining the concept of not wanting
> any animal products in your food to people foreign to the
> concept of veganism in general can be a bit tedious. You end up
> getting served potato chips on a bun. erg.
> Alas, even the best dictionaries don't have the name of every
> food, ingrediant, etc.

> We had French, Spanish, German, and Italian covered amongst us.

> Moz before food, of course.

> Um, it's not quite as simple as that. Particularly, if you're
> looking for vegan food. Explaining the concept of not wanting
> any animal products in your food to people foreign to the
> concept of veganism in general can be a bit tedious. You end up
> getting served potato chips on a bun. erg.

Are you sure those weren't some silly foreigners messing with the minds of some American tourists? I can't imagine that they wouldn't know what a vegan was.

Even in Scotland in the dorm I stayed at they offered Veggie Haggis and Vegan ice cream. Tandoori is (I think) has a good shot at being vegan.

> Alas, even the best dictionaries don't have the name of every
> food, ingrediant, etc.

But, I'll bet there are travel books and internet sites that are based solely on foreign cuisine.

> We had French, Spanish, German, and Italian covered amongst us.

> Moz before food, of course.

Well, there ya go. You choose starvation.

angel goes *splat*

> Are you sure those weren't some silly foreigners messing with
> the minds of some American tourists? I can't imagine that they
> wouldn't know what a vegan was.

I'm not an American. And you've obviously not seen too much of the world, have you? Haven't got many non-American friends, have you? You're very American-centric. You think the whole world revolves around your country and its ideas, don't you? Well, you couldn't be more wrong.

Back
Top Bottom