The message board(bored)

• Thread starter Pink Robot ariel fire
  • Start date
P

Pink Robot ariel fire

These messages are sick, talk of anal rape? murder and such this is sick stuff these losers are not serious about THE MUSIC and is that not why we are not all here, to obsese over the most minute details of Morrissey's life and "career" For some of us Americans, we need this to fully understand how to nail the brit-pop look. I mean look at me in the IBEH video, I am the guy who has copied morrissey's look from the heaven knows im miserabnle now video! I even have the hearing aid, execpt I couldnt do anything about my freaky hair and perverted face, but if it wasnt for this board i would be sat there wearing a weezer t-shirt and we all know that is definitly not cool, I feel thatr above all else any form what I gather ienkgnklaslgh f*** you f***-twits, idiots.Hablo dez fooook

(Message Deleted by Poster)

Message Deleted by Poster

BLACK LOVE ONLY ONLY GIVES/NEVER RECIEVES

> Andy, for f***s sake ,PACK IT IN!!!

HEY FREAK, THIS IS NOT ANDY, YOU STUPID TWAT. YOU MAY BE OBSSESSED WITH THIS PERSON BUT QUIT TRYING TO STICK YOUR DESEASED DICK INTO MY ARSE-HOLE, IDIOT.

Alright.... slightly humorous but still total bollocks. The desperation and crave for affection.. poor boy??? Honestly mate... I know funny stuff and this is not it... do us a favour and piss of … 'tard.

Back
Top Bottom