Morrissey And Canadian Women

M

MontyClift

Morrissey borrowed shamelessly from Elizabeth Smart's novels for his own lyrics and song titles. Mary Margaret O'Hara "gave birth" on November Spawned a Monster. Morrissey interviewed Joni Mitchell for Rolling Stone. He calls her the greatest lyricist of all time. Morrissey wanted Buffy St. Marie to open the Kill Uncle tour. What do all these women have in common? Canadian.
Based on this evidence I predict for the year 2000 duets with Alanis Morrissete, Celine Dion and Shania Twain. Perhaps all four of them will record together. I also expect a concept album based on Maragaret Atwood's "The Handmaid's Tale." Also look for Moz to start appearing at trendy London nightspots with the two Canadian chicks in All Saints.

haha...all saints yeehaa! what a bunch of babes...alanis though..would he stoop so low? hehe

The Girl...Least Likely

> haha...all saints yeehaa! what a bunch of babes...alanis¿ though..would he stoop so low? hehe

I remember he made a quite funny bon mot in one of the European interviews translated here in fall 1997:

(paraphrasing is likely)
Q: If you did have children, what would you name them?
Morrissey: Morrisseys 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Q: And if you had a girl?
Morrissey: (chuckles) Morrissette!

And people say that he's not with the times!

Cheers,

Jamie

this an irrefutable sign moz likes alanis morissette!

before taking the rocks to throw me, i'll tell you it's a joke...¿ I remember he made a quite funny bon mot in one of the European¿ interviews translated here in fall 1997:¿ (paraphrasing is likely)¿ Q: If you did have children, what would you name them?¿ Morrissey: Morrisseys 1, 2, 3, and 4.¿ Q: And if you had a girl?¿ Morrissey: (chuckles) Morrissette!¿ And people say that he's not with the times!¿ Cheers,¿ Jamie

> I have 6 words for you:¿ A duet with the Dixie Chicks.

I thought the Dixie Chics were from Dallas.

Yes, they are. Sorry. I guess I was just swept up in the Grammy-ness of it all.

Having understood, I would like to formally change my words to "A duet with Rufus Wainwright."

Back
Top Bottom