For real

R

Raminator

Ok fine, you think I'm being provocative? I'm just being real, which is what most Moz fans need. Some reality. Most of his fans are now well on their ways to forming families, which is what the old bloke himself should have done long ago. For god's sake people, let go of a false idol. He really isn't that great anymore, yeah sure maybe twenty years with Mr. Marr at his side to write his tunes, but since then cooome oooooooooooon guys. I mean really. Grow Up,

Raminator

> Ok fine, you think I'm being provocative? I'm just being real, which is
> what most Moz fans need. Some reality. Most of his fans are now well on
> their ways to forming families, which is what the old bloke himself should
> have done long ago. For god's sake people, let go of a false idol. He
> really isn't that great anymore, yeah sure maybe twenty years with Mr.
> Marr at his side to write his tunes, but since then cooome oooooooooooon
> guys. I mean really. Grow Up,

> Raminator

I don't mind if you think moz isn't great anymore. I am just sad for you and what are you listening to instead of moz?
I just think moz is back with a great album (maybe not his best, I don't know and it doesn't rellay matter). He is the best singer, listen to his voice : he has never sung like that even if he is 45! I don't understand people who think you have to be young to be a popstar. That's so boring.

Well let me just tell you my friend, thanks for responding to my message but my point wasn't that you have to be young to be a pop star. Just look at the greats like Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin. They had TRULY great voices and they were excellent singers up until they died. So youth and great talent have little to do with one another.

Sincerely,

Raminator

> Well let me just tell you my friend, thanks for responding to my message
> but my point wasn't that you have to be young to be a pop star. Just look
> at the greats like Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin. They had TRULY great
> voices and they were excellent singers up until they died. So youth and
> great talent have little to do with one another.

> Sincerely,

> Raminator

have you ever listened to you are the quarry? have you seen him live in 2002 or 2004?
And how can you explain moz has so many fans all over the world, so many internet sites, with no album since 1997? radiohead can't compete with.
I really don't understand you.

Back
Top Bottom