GOOD NEWS!!!....Monday..Suede will be on YAHOO Chat @ 4m PST, 7pm EST

DAMMIT!!!!

> Just thought Id let ya all know. Thanks

DAMMIT!!! I MISSED IT! How was it?

uuuummmmm

I dont know...I completely forgot about it.

The Living Dead 3/1/99

> I dont know...I completely forgot about it.

I was there. I made it by a hair, but it was lame. Nothing revealing was discusssed other than the fact that www.suede.net was back online. Anything that is on that site was pretty much relayed. And why bother to have a @#!!!ing chat event if they are only to discuss stuff already posted?

The only revelations were the UK release of "Head Music" on April 4, and the US release on June ___ 1999. The first single will be "Electricity", which sound alright. There are 3 other songs alongside the single as RealAudio samples on the site. I can't remember their names, which shows your the potential of those songs. This album may take some time to fit in certain folk's catalogues Also, they plan to release a video compliation overseas, but nothing planned in the US as of yet. Touring plans are 'being discussed'. No Bernard Butler questions were confronted.

Other than the news listed above, there was nothing outstanding or revealing, and the chat event was certainly not worth planning on. It was quite bunk, and it was evident that the band themselves were quite bored as well.

Back
Top Bottom