Smiths/Morrissey t-shirts for small kids ?

D

dsm

Does anyone know if there is anyone out there who sells Smiths/Morrissey merchandise for small kids (eg. t-shirts for toddlers) ?

Clearly it's important to get your kids into the right kind of stuff at an early age.

> Does anyone know if there is anyone out there who sells Smiths/Morrissey
> merchandise for small kids (eg. t-shirts for toddlers) ?

A guy on Brighton seafront sells Smiths T-shirts and babygrows, or did a couple of months ago. One design, looks a bit rubbish, but it'll have vomit all over before long, so who cares?

A guy on Brighton seafront sells Smiths T-shirts and babygrows, or did a couple of months ago. One design, looks a bit rubbish, but it'll have vomit all over before long, so who cares?

Check with Michael Jackson. I think Walmart has little kids clothes half off.

> Check with Michael Jackson. I think Walmart has little kids clothes half
> off.
That was really tasteless (but probably true-he's a scary thing!) enough of that pedophile freak. I thought it was funny when I ordered another black hooded sweatshirt (my ex boyfriend stole mine) from 2-13-61 Henry Rollins's company- they now have small kids t-shirts that say, "SEARCH & DESTROY on them like my sweatshirt. LMAO. Good one. bloodmeridian

> That was really tasteless (but probably true-he's a scary thing!) enough
> of that pedophile freak. I thought it was funny when I ordered another
> black hooded sweatshirt (my ex boyfriend stole mine) from 2-13-61 Henry
> Rollins's company- they now have small kids t-shirts that say,
> "SEARCH & DESTROY on them like my sweatshirt. LMAO. Good one.
> bloodmeridian

I need a thirt, I'm only 5ft and a tiny size 6 so I need to know where I can get a smiths/moz tshirt without looking like i've borrowed it of my dad.......

> A guy on Brighton seafront sells Smiths T-shirts and babygrows, or did a
> couple of months ago. One design, looks a bit rubbish, but it'll have
> vomit all over before long, so who cares?

True. That happens with mine as well.

> Clearly it's important to get your kids into the right kind of stuff at an
> early age.

Everything English do loads of Smiths and Moz shirts in youths sizes, including small. I got one for my ex, who is not big-to be honest, she could have been an ewok in another life and they were fine. If you want them any smaller, just let me know and I will get my mam to wash them.

Back
Top Bottom