pvc outfit/sailor suit?

A

alarcon

So much has been said about these two abominable outfits. Is there any photgraphic evidence of these clothes or is it just the banal rumor mill at work again. By the way, are there any other Morrissey fans (pre-solo days, please) that think these two choices in stage attire are rather embarassing?

the fabulous OrangeVoice

In My opinion,I think the PVC Jacket looks OK on him but The pants look REDICULOUS. I think his body looks like a wrapped up...NO I dont even know what to compare it to! the pants look like Bullfighter pants. He gives himself alot of flattery in the groin area...very long...but it gives his body no shape. No waisteline...If moz has such a great fashion sence, WHERE did it go here?They make him look fat...he probably couldnt even pick up boys in those pants.

As far as the sailor suit...He looks like either
danny Kay...or just your plain old Gay sailor....If he wore a White one he would look like a normal sailor.The blue just reminds me of The village People.

I saw the sailor outfit in tempe and thought it looked cute. hee.
> So much has been said about these two abominable outfits. Is
> there any photgraphic evidence of these clothes or is it just
> the banal rumor mill at work again. By the way, are there any
> other Morrissey fans (pre-solo days, please) that think these
> two choices in stage attire are rather embarassing?

The Alternative Elvis...

i was at the show on the 16th & no, they're not rumors.

i thought the worst thing that he wore was the baby-blue t-shirt with the purple felt blazer.

the pvc outfit/sailor suit both worked well, i think, especially the former. he looked quite powerful in it.

if the pvc suit is campy, well then let's be fair, so are the lyrics to "The Boy Racer"

Ah yes, give us back the days of Morrissey dressing as a preppy,
cardigan college student. I miss seeing him in a suit, rather than
the rockabily attire, actually.

jrm

> So much has been said about these two abominable outfits. Is
> there any photgraphic evidence of these clothes or is it just
> the banal rumor mill at work again. By the way, are there any
> other Morrissey fans (pre-solo days, please) that think these
> two choices in stage attire are rather embarassing?

Re: Don't you people get it?

The pvc suit was the sexiest, most powerful outfit he has EVER worn. It reminded me of the '68 comeback (Elvis, dummy)

> The pvc suit was the sexiest, most powerful outfit he has EVER
> worn. It reminded me of the '68 comeback (Elvis, dummy)

If Brutalful says it's a bad suit, it's a bad suit. OK.

> If Brutalful says it's a bad suit, it's a bad suit. OK.

She's too young for you.

Oh, I got it, but did you?

First off, I figured out the Elvis comeback outfit. It was obvious. That still doesn't make it very dignified. Morrissey is 40 years old -- he's an elder statesman. And it makes me cry to witness my hero humiliating himself by trying to act half his age. He never seemed the type that would lose sight of the direction that he worked on for so long and so hard. Now he looks like a sideshow attraction. Is it going to start becoming embarassing to like Morrissey now? Am I going to have to explain this PVC nonsense? It's like when Elvis got fat and bloated.

Secondly, what is a brutaful?

--Alarcon

the new & improved OrangeVoice.com

Back
Top Bottom