From Manchester to Mexico

A

Albert Tatlock

Had I made the journey to Los Angeles to see Morrissey I would have found it infinitely more interesting to be surrounded by Mexican Morrissey fans. Obviously Morrissey feels the same way as he is blatantly attempting to cultivate a Mexican following by naming his tour "Oye Esteban" and distributing T-Shirts and Posters with himself and the Mexican flag on it. He may well be toying with the Mexican fans (I hope not) but one thing my American friends, he will NEVER wear your stars and stripes ! ha ha ha

not really...

i would disagree that he's attempting to cultivate a Mexican following.

when he was on his "boxer" kick, was he attempting to cultivate a following of boxers?

Morrissey is an eccentric, & will have his fixations from time to time. it will pass.

Re: Why not,?? you ...SELFIsH, !!--thanks Albert-

> i would disagree that he's attempting to cultivate a Mexican
> following.

> when he was on his "boxer" kick, was he attempting to
> cultivate a following of boxers?

> Morrissey is an eccentric, & will have his fixations from
> time to time. it will pass.
Harharharharharharharharharhar......
What is the bloody matter with you?, and everybody who constantly deny Mozz love for Mexico?..com´n take it EASY, we´re not talking here about the cultivate of nothing but LOve...Jesus, I still can NOT understand why the heck people feels so threatened about him liking Mexico ...Man...I feel PROUD!
But Albert , let me say that more than the half of the "mexican"fans seems not very proud to be mexican ..they are mex-americans, living in the United States, and would you believe they hardly speak spanish?
At least this is the picture I get everytime I go there , and everytime I see responses like this in the message board.
Albert, will you post your e-mail or e-mail me?
thanks URSULA

easy now...

please calm down, URsula. i'm merely stating an opinion. my main point is that Morrissey may be temporarily interested in Mexico, but it probably won't last forever.. & it's certainly not a commercial move to rake in more fans.

i'm very proud of my lineage, but i'm not ready to go around gushing with emotion just yet... Morrissey is a complex charectar & everything that he does isn't always as literal as it seems...

Re: okay..I´m easy to convince

> please calm down, URsula. i'm merely stating an opinion. my main
> point is that Morrissey may be temporarily interested in Mexico,
> but it probably won't last forever.. & it's certainly not a
> commercial move to rake in more fans.

> i'm very proud of my lineage, but i'm not ready to go around
> gushing with emotion just yet... Morrissey is a complex
> charectar & everything that he does isn't always as literal
> as it seems...
hehehehheheh, We are quite loveable :)
URsula.

> Had I made the journey to Los Angeles to see Morrissey I would
> have found it infinitely more interesting to be surrounded by
> Mexican Morrissey fans. Obviously Morrissey feels the same way
> as he is blatantly attempting to cultivate a Mexican following
> by naming his tour "Oye Esteban" and distributing
> T-Shirts and Posters with himself and the Mexican flag on it. He
> may well be toying with the Mexican fans (I hope not) but one
> thing my American friends, he will NEVER wear your stars and
> stripes ! ha ha ha

Next you're going to tell us that he just purchased a "lovely"
little home in T.J. and is retiring from singing to work at the local tortilla factory. You can have your Mexican flag because it stands for all that is messed up in this world. Solid government too.

I just wonder what the reaction will be if he sings "National Front Disco"
with the lyrics fixed to acquaint his current taste...

Back
Top Bottom