A piece of Morrissey's shirt (Best xmas present ever)

L

Lazy Sunbather

I don't mean to gloat, but I recieved the best xmas present of all time last night. Something every Morrissey fan would like to say they own, that being a peice of a shirt off his sweety body. Now the "pleasure and the privilege is mine" to say I am one of the very lucky few to own such a treasure, I almost lost my hand in the process but it was quite worth it.
Now when I sleep with that piece of shirt framed beside my bed
oh, its childish and its silly but I will think its him in my room by the bed..........

Im sorry to gloat but i feel it my duty to.

I have a complete canning town sauna club t-shirt.

I thankyou, you were so wonderful.

>well, i'm also one of the lucky one's that got to have a peace of Morrissey shirt. that deffinately was the best X-mas present ever. his shirt smells so good!!!!!! i just can't believe i have a piece of Morrissey own shirt.

ME TOO!!! I'm lucky enoughto have a small piece of Moz'x shirt one of the TWO he took off at the SD show! And it smells SO great! Exactly how I'd imagine Morrissey to smell. Perfect. I have it hidden away, a lil piece of blue cloth that Moz wore and sweat on. Oh, I'm getting all hot and bothered just thinking about him...

"his shirt smells so good!!!!!!"

i think he uses 'joop'...i got a piece of his shirt from the san diego show and it smelled like it...i used to use that stuff a while back so its familiar to me now.

yeah, i missed meat is murder playing tug of war with the second shirt he threw...someone finally whipped out some keys and i got a nice piece i later split with my brother and my cousin - it was long enough to pass the wealth to family.

reminds me, i need to find a frame for it.

Back
Top Bottom