Only black people are racist women haters

S

Suzanne

...is what people who make a big stink about rap and no other music seem to think.

You make it sound like the world would be a perfect, color blind place if those stupid black people with their atonal music weren't out causing problems.

Wake up.

*sigh*

> ...is what people who make a big stink about rap and no other¿ music seem to think.¿ You make it sound like the world would be a perfect, color blind¿ place if those stupid black people with their atonal music¿ weren't out causing problems.¿ Wake up.

I HAVE HAD SEX WITH A LARGE RYE BREAD.

> I HAVE HAD SEX WITH A LARGE RYE BREAD.

Dearest client-116-200.bellatlantic.net:

Oh, you are quite the clever one!

Obviously, you have quite a lot to say...or quite a lot of personalities.

I'm guessing most of them aren't of much interest to us here older than, oh, 16 or 17.

And such perfectly good bread...wasted.

Jamie

> Dearest client-116-200.bellatlantic.net:¿ Oh, you are quite the clever one!¿ Obviously, you have quite a lot to say...or quite a lot of¿ personalities.¿ I'm guessing most of them aren't of much interest to us here¿ older than, oh, 16 or 17.¿ And such perfectly good bread...wasted.¿ Jamie
i love bread and i cannot help but agree whole-heartedly with you on the points that you have made. i love hard rolls, i confess, ooooh the pain...................exquisite!

Back
Top Bottom