Wiltern Security

H

Hey Nonny Mouse

Are they using metal detector things or frisking before you alk in? Can you bring in Cameras?

> Are they using metal detector things or frisking before you alk in? Can
> you bring in Cameras?

they just get 'fresh' with you before you walk in and the rules are that you can't take a camera inside of the venue but you should never let anything discourage from the righteous path.

No cameras. Nothing that could be considered a weapon (even tweezers -- I had to open...

my little makeup bag). They almost took away my CD player because they thought it might have recording capabilities. WTF? (I had it on me because I had to take the bus there and back).

Also, don't come to the show already drunk. This is kinda common sense, but some people obviously don't have any of that. A guy that came in already mildly drunk got smashed before the opening act even came on and was sexually harassing me. Security kicked him off the Floor. They weren't f***ing around last night. Hope that helps.

Re: No cameras. Nothing that could be considered a weapon (even tweezers -- I had to open...

"came on and was sexually harassing me"
Lol! You sure know how to attract the creeps.

> my little makeup bag). They almost took away my CD player because they
> thought it might have recording capabilities. WTF? (I had it on me because
> I had to take the bus there and back).

> Also, don't come to the show already drunk. This is kinda common sense,
> but some people obviously don't have any of that. A guy that came in
> already mildly drunk got smashed before the opening act even came on and
> was sexually harassing me. Security kicked him off the Floor. They weren't
> f***ing around last night. Hope that helps.

Re: No cameras. Nothing that could be considered a weapon (even tweezers -- I had to open...

> "came on and was sexually harassing me"
> Lol! You sure know how to attract the creeps.

i'm no rocket scientist, but that is omar and no misakin

> i'm no rocket scientist, but that is omar and no misakin

I don't think he'd be dumb enough to post that. After all, he's one of the primary creeps I've attracted.

Hey, Mindy, I think I was right besides you!

There was this one jerk who was so f***ing drunk...He was wearing a black shirt and licked some other guy in the face and neck. He was also bothering me and some other girls...Were you the girl that was wearing a blue shirt and a Hello Kitty bag with some french writing on it?

I sneaked a camera in and took lots of pictures, so, yes, you can sneak in a camera...What I did is that I put inside the little coin pocket with the zipper inside my purse, and since my purse was sort of small, then they probably figured there was I was going to be able to fit in a camera...BUT I DID!!!!!!
And if I ever get my scanner working, I might post them on here.

Re: Hey, Mindy, I think I was right besides you!

> There was this one jerk who was so f***ing drunk...He was wearing a black
> shirt and licked some other guy in the face and neck. He was also
> bothering me and some other girls...Were you the girl that was wearing a
> blue shirt and a Hello Kitty bag with some french writing on it?

Yeah, that was me! Which girl were you?! Weren't you glad when that loser got kicked out?

> I sneaked a camera in and took lots of pictures, so, yes, you can sneak in
> a camera...What I did is that I put inside the little coin pocket with the
> zipper inside my purse, and since my purse was sort of small, then they
> probably figured there was I was going to be able to fit in a camera...BUT
> I DID!!!!!!
> And if I ever get my scanner working, I might post them on here.

Awesome! At the Vegas House of Blues show last tour, I met a guy who snuck a camera in by tucking it in his sock! So I know it's possible. Good work! If you get your scanner working, I'd love to see your pics!

It's fun making connections with people you went to shows with who also post here! Take care of yourself!

> Yeah, that was me! Which girl were you?! Weren't you glad when that loser
> got kicked out?

I don't think you saw me, but I was wearing a white shirt, jeans and I had my hair up in a ponytail. I thought it was so funny the way you told the guy to leave you alone because he kept bothering you even more. He tried holding my hand and even asked for a hug.

I was looking around the place and wondering if any of the people who post here were there at the show, which I'm sure there were some, but sometimes I wonder how those people actually look like.

> I don't think you saw me, but I was wearing a white shirt, jeans and I had
> my hair up in a ponytail. I thought it was so funny the way you told the
> guy to leave you alone because he kept bothering you even more. He tried
> holding my hand and even asked for a hug.

I dunno if I saw you. I may have because the description you gave sounds kind of familiar.

That guy was a major loser. I kind of brought it upon myself though. He was looking at my bag and I was like, "Can you speak French or what?" I said it real bitchy-like too, not flirty or anything. He tried to make some smart remark and failed miserably and then he introduced himself. My fault for acknowledging his existence. I was so pissed when he started smelling my hair and touching my back after I told him to leave me alone. I was really close to punching him in the nose. His name is Tony, so Tony, if you're out there, you suck. I'm sorry he bugged you too.

> I was looking around the place and wondering if any of the people who post
> here were there at the show, which I'm sure there were some, but sometimes
> I wonder how those people actually look like.

Same here. I was keeping an eye out for some people from the site who've posted pictures or whom I've seen at other shows. Didn't see many people I recognized though. Moz-Soloers are everywhere though!

I wonder if Mr. Improper was there..

I know these Moz-Solo people are everywhere, and a lot of them know each other personally, but I would rather not meet anyone. I've suggested it before, but no one was up to it, and I think it's better that way.

> I wonder if Mr. Improper was there..

He said he would be...

> I know these Moz-Solo people are everywhere, and a lot of them know each
> other personally, but I would rather not meet anyone. I've suggested it
> before, but no one was up to it, and I think it's better that way.

Yeah, I know a couple Moz-Soloers in real life. I've only regretted meeting one person from this site and ironically he's the only one I met on purpose. Everyone else (Jay, Chris from AO, etc.) I've met by chance at shows and suchlike. Please say hi if you ever see me at another show!

I'll definitely say hi if I see you again... I might go to the convention

Back
Top Bottom