Hey Improper, what's your beef with Grim?

G

greasetea 2009

He's a good guy. Why be such an asshole? (I understand the irony of my question, but really...)

> He's a good guy. Why be such an asshole? (I understand the irony of my
> question, but really...)

I'm also a proud member of the Grim fan club. He's a wonderful guy. Very kind and generous.

> I'm also a proud member of the Grim fan club. He's a wonderful guy. Very
> kind and generous.

I didn't ask you moron!

You have a funny way of flirting...God I could smell your pheremones from here. In other words, "Can it c***, your comment is as idiotic as my response."

Mind

YOUR

OWN

TITS!!!

> You have a funny way of flirting...God I could smell your pheremones from
> here. In other words, "Can it c***, your comment is as idiotic as my
> response."

> Mind

> YOUR

> OWN

> TITS!!!

Are that big of a fool to think that only Impoper would read your message on a PUBLIC f***ING MESSAGE BOARD? Get a grip shit for brains. If you want to send a private message, we have a handy thing called EMAIL. Fascinating, isn't it? You should try it sometime.

Listen f***head, I know this is a Public Message board, so you shouldn't get all wet about my response either.

Now please...go play with your clitoris...it needs tending.

> Listen f***head, I know this is a Public Message board, so you shouldn't
> get all wet about my response either.

> Now please...go play with your clitoris...it needs tending.
greatsea, god, who tore YOU a new asshole???? Mean, bitchy, vicious snob.

Ask him,he's the one who never shuts his f***in pie hole...ALWAYS running off at the lip. He keeps it going,so I do......He's to blame,ask him........

here's why I hate him...

In the chatroom ages ago, someone asked what I'd been up to & I innocently responded that I'd been visiting my Mam in hospital & that piece of shit posted he'd put her there by means of deviant sexual acts & prostitution. So of course I called him a sick c*** etc.

But not only that he even then posted the same vile lies on this board & as continued to do so, just look at any of his posts. I don't give a f*** what anyone thinks of me or calls me but to say that about my Mam just sickens me.
So of course I called him a sick c*** etc.

He states he's going to give me a beating in May as he's coming to England but all the so called info he's given is a lie, he's a coward. I will gladly meet him, he knows what I look like as he has pictures of me (the weird f***er). All I know is he's called Joshua White & lives in Orange County & there's no Joshua White (from any county or state)arriving in Manchester on the flight arriving at 7.55am on May 21st as he claimed.

love

Grim

Re: here's why I hate him...

This bloke is a nutter GOG. One day he is nice to you - then for a week after he is insulting you and making up gruesome lies. But see mate the thing with him his one need not make up lies in order to impute his character. I'm sure that everything your informant has said is true, because whenever this matter comes up Improper runs for cover. Notice how in the chat when these allegations arise he is silent. I will be in Manchester to watch this brawl. Liverpool is not far, and feck, I even have tickets now for the Moz concert. Fooking touts. I suggest you secure a boxing ring and that you chaps put the gloves on and have a go 'round. Only thing is COCK: He's not going to Manchester. Lying sack o shite he is.

> In the chatroom ages ago, someone asked what I'd been up to & I
> innocently responded that I'd been visiting my Mam in hospital

I'm sorry to hear about your Mom Grim. Is she going to be OK?
*hugs*

Wow,Ive been called worse by better people. All I know is...Im set to arrive in manchester on may 21st between 7-8 am. You can claim your "informant" gave you the right info about me,but I can assure you,I will be there. I know what you look like gary,It's going to be nice to bash your skull in once and for all you f***in douchebag. We'll see who beats who's ass..........Make sure your insurance is paid up.

> Wow,Ive been called worse by better people. All I know is...Im set to
> arrive in manchester on may 21st between 7-8 am. You can claim your
> "informant" gave you the right info about me,but I can assure
> you,I will be there. I know what you look like gary,It's going to be nice
> to bash your skull in once and for all you f***in douchebag. We'll see who
> beats who's ass..........Make sure your insurance is paid up.

My insurance? You prick if you learnt to read you'd understand that we are a civilised bunch here (but I'm still going to maul you) & we pay National Insurance, so our health care needs are met (supposedly from the cradle to the grave). Fetch plenty of that soup you go on about you're going to need it f***-stain.

love

Grim O'Grady

P.s. you lying f***-whit you are not coming to Manchester on May 21st between 7-8 am. Look we all know your name scan your passport (hide your ugly face we don't want to scare the rest of the board (coward), c'mon you can at least prove you've got a passport eh? soft arse