Mr.Improper Pimp of So. Cal

M

Mozluv

Hey Luvvie,

did you go to the Anaheim Show? I was there.....had a blast, luved the set list had an amazing time... what shows are you going 2?

xoxo
Mozluv

Well my dear,I went to anaheim too. Im actually going to all the wiltern shows,the show in england on the 22nd of may and 1 of the new york shows......you going to anymore?????

Re: Moztroll aka Anna, where have you been hiding???

Kiss My Ass...I havent been hiding anywhere.... in plain sight jackass!!

Mozluv

Im going to the Wiltern Show on Thursday....look for me there. =)
Im soo happy for you...you must give me details on the Manchester show, when you come back!

Glad to see you are still around...email me! [email protected]

So we can make more planz!

xoxo
Mozluv

you'll f*** anyone one this board won't u Mozlug/Moztroll haven't you been bit by a std by now? Ur fat, ugly, and a whore go take care of your ugly kid luv the ref

Ok.......will do......Sorry you cant go to england...you're a hottie by the way.

f*** you anus.....they always say shit when they cant get with someone....Ill bet you'd like to f*** her though right????? She's a nice girl. You're probably a f***in douchemop which is why she wouldnt f*** you??? or anyone else for that matter???? Yeah yeah,mozluv's pretty cool. The PIMP thinks she's good people. You're just jealous because she doesnt f*** losers,thats why you'll never get any. Oh well,there's always your dog,your hand and the knothole in your fence.

I did f*** her already you gettin my sloppy seconds every1's had that ho

Yeah,excvept you. She doesnt f*** losers,which is why she didnt do you f***knuckle.