GROVE ANAHEIM SHOW - NOW ALL GENERAL ADMISSION & MORE TIX on sale NOW!!

B

Bummed

This might be good or BAD news for some of you. The Grove show tonight has been changed and is now ALL GENERAL ADMISSION. According to the site, www.thegroveinanaheim.com (click the morrissey link), they just switched it from seated to General Admission. They're reason? "Because of Safety Concerns."

Sucks for those of us with Excellent Tier 1 or 2 seats, great for those with Tier 3, 4, and 5. Sucks even more for those people who spent $$$$$ on Ebay and/or ticket agencies.

Re: the Correct URL

Sorry, here's the correct direct link:
http://www.thegroveofanaheim.com/shows/show_popup.asp?ShowID=141

> This might be good or BAD news for some of you. The Grove show tonight has
> been changed and is now ALL GENERAL ADMISSION. According to the site,
> www.thegroveinanaheim.com (click the morrissey link), they just switched
> it from seated to General Admission. They're reason? "Because of
> Safety Concerns."

> Sucks for those of us with Excellent Tier 1 or 2 seats, great for those
> with Tier 3, 4, and 5. Sucks even more for those people who spent $$$$$ on
> Ebay and/or ticket agencies.

Yes, I am one one the fools who paid $489.00 on EBAY for 2 Tier 1 3rd row center seats for tonights Anaheim show. I felt it was a cheap price to pay to see every expressions on this man's face. I am wondering if should leave now and stand in a wonderful line to get an even semi-marginal seat.

> Yes, I am one one the fools who paid $489.00 on EBAY for 2 Tier 1 3rd row
> center seats for tonights Anaheim show. I felt it was a cheap price to pay
> to see every expressions on this man's face. I am wondering if should
> leave now and stand in a wonderful line to get an even semi-marginal seat.

When i bought my general admission ticket on friday it was for Tier 4 and when i checked last night to see if there were any tickets on sale they were selling GA for Tier 5. I think that they are still going to limit everyone to their sections since they are specifying Tiers on the tickets. If it were truly GA for all, the ticket would say GA Floor.

> This might be good or BAD news for some of you. The Grove show tonight has
> been changed and is now ALL GENERAL ADMISSION. According to the site,
> www.thegroveinanaheim.com (click the morrissey link), they just switched
> it from seated to General Admission. They're reason? "Because of
> Safety Concerns."

> Sucks for those of us with Excellent Tier 1 or 2 seats, great for those
> with Tier 3, 4, and 5. Sucks even more for those people who spent $$$$$ on
> Ebay and/or ticket agencies.

Yeah, well I had 9th row seats and purchased them way in advance. I paid to have THE ASSHOLE promoters and/or The Grove take my seat away and offer me General Admission.

This was totally F*d up. Safety concerns MY ASS, this was based on Money. Tell me 1200 people seated is LESS SAFE than 1200 people standing up in a mob. All that really happened was that they figured out they could CRAM more people into the Grove....

Whatever the reason, they informed the ticket holders LONG AFTER they changed the ticketasster website. This is totally EVIL.

Back
Top Bottom