fao mrs. ploppy WIMP of her f***in nation,and card carrying member of the "Mothercare" fan club

G

Grim O'Grady

So soft lad, to scared now to reply eh, just coz I exposed what a wimp you are in chat!

ha ha ha ha

Grim O'Grady

> So soft lad, to scared now to reply eh, just coz I exposed what a wimp you
> are in chat!

> ha ha ha ha

> Grim O'Grady
/
what happened then /@?

> /
> what happened then /@?

Dear Debbie,
just that bullshitting ploppy, shit himself when I offered him a meet up in Manchester, he claimed to be flying to London & would meet me down there, on May 21st at 7pm. yeah like even though he's a scumbag nasty vile piece of low-life scum, there's no way I'm gonna travel 400 miles the day before the Morrissey gig & it's the Moz tour trip & star & garter do that night.
So he just used it as an excuse to wimp out, so I called his bluff & he eventually made up a flight number, then when someone else pulled him up about the times he admitted he's made it up & that he would be landing in Manchester, I googled the info & suprise suprise no such flight exists, I've got the conversation saved, (ok I know it's sad, but I thought I'd save it just in case that sack of shit tried to deny it).

love

Grim

Yeah....thats it mary o grady.its a sham. We'll see when I land in manchester. Nice of you to expose yourself as 2 diffewrent people anus. See,like david said,I dont make up other names in chat or on the boards,I dont need to,but you do mary. You are the sad sack o shit in this world,its just ashame you cant admit it. Wah wah wah,we'll see when I get to manchester. I gave you the correct info anus,you're just too stupid to know it.But be proud,being stupid is the least of your worries at the moment. How you're going to get your mum off the streetcorner by my place should be your main priority.

You numb c*** I'm not Debbie Magee!
I'm not a sad c*** like you who posts to their self!
Manchester so much to answer for, bye bye ploppy.
& you are a lying piece of shit, I told you that night I'd saved your shite in the chat room, I've checked the number you gave it doesn't exsist, but don't worry I'll find you if you do step foot in England.

Grim O'Grady