What makes you leap from imposter to Johnny? He's hardly the leading candidate

Maybe it's you who took the name and are throwing up Johnny's name as a smoke screen?

I'm not Johnny either. Present your evidence, Sherlock, or I say it's YOU.

give it up, your protesting only makes you worse, johnny, sleep tight

you are so obvious johnny, notice andy e. i. stops when johnny is posting, so sad

You seem obsessed with Johnny and Andy. Do you have a loose screw?

if you think this is making a name for yourself then you are right, a wanted one, johnny donnely c u

Re: you are so obvious johnny, notice andy e. i. stops when johnny is posting, so sad

I have noticed similar iregularities with regard to timings,but the most telling thing was Andy E.I. got angry the other evening after repeated probing from a poster and I think the real person then gave their selves away!

I bet Johnny's laughing at you mistaking me for him. All I asked for was your evidence.

funny how all three of you are online at the same time, but never speak at the same time, johnny c u

He's gone mad! I don't know how to post simultanesouly with strangers. You're paranoid.

yes, she stopped, you and johnny started, he stopped, now you are here, you can't do it can u? lol

you can't post as andy e.i. at the same time, you are pitiful johnny, you been caught out, bigtime

Re: I don't know about that, but the posts in this thread are all _

> I have noticed similar iregularities with regard to timings,but the most
> telling thing was Andy E.I. got angry the other evening after repeated
> probing from a poster and I think the real person then gave their selves
> away!

*NM*s
Isn't that interesting.

Back
Top Bottom