Hey Improper when you going to realize Morrissey doesn't give a shit about you?

• Thread starter Cock and Balls...Diesel Make You Feel Good
  • Start date
C

Cock and Balls...Diesel Make You Feel Good

You ride his dick like a f***in' parasite yet he could give two shits about you posting his pics every hour on the hour or defending his honor against a DJ who broadcasts his show in a city far from shitty Cowville, CA. I mean f*** dude I've even questioned your sexuality many times. You post all these gay pics of Morrissey. You talk about how you love him so much as a person and that you'll love him till death do you part. You're a deluded piece of shit and the sad thing about it all is that you know it. No one gives a shit that you barely learned how to use the veepers thing. Do something more constructive with your life. Get a new hobby. For f***'s sake get a boyfriend or something. I know you are really small, but I'm sure someone will see past your deficiencies and love you for the piece of shit that you are. I know this is all kinda mean and I'm sorry but someone had to tell you. I'm just trying to save from further humiliating yourself. Be gone little one.

f*** you anus...."little one" hmm...your last girlfriend didnt tell me that. I think it's you whos gay and you just cant come to grips with it. Every hour on the hour??? where do you get your info from??? the same person who tells you your cool???? they're lying to you. Hah! You know all about lying dont you???You're good at it,amongst other things.

Listen,I can see you're all upset because you dont have any friends,you have to have cyber sex because your hand isnt giving you anymore,and that you havent been laid since WM 3,but still.

I dont care if you're "mean",I enjoy getting you all riled up,It excites me,and the best part?? you destroy yourself,I just gladly point it out to you. Nothing you say offends me anus.

If you dont like morrissey,why are you here?? isnt there some drive by shootings you could be plotting right now??? supermarkets that need bagboys???? haagendaas missing a night mgr somewhere????? a dick that you could be suckin?????

find something to do with your life,get off my "nutts" and stop thinking you're cool,you're clearly not.

You're still not addressing why you care so much about someone who doesn't give a shit about you.

Dude, I know you are kind of slow, but seriously read that reply from the DJ in Buffalo a couple more times. If you don't see any truth in what he was telling you than you have seriously lost your grip on reality.

Re: You're still not addressing why you care so much about someone who doesn't give a shit about you

Dude,I know what he says. I think you've lost your grip on reality.You continue to come here when week after week,day after day,we point out how much of a non pussy getting,cyber sex enjoying,shitstain you are.

Just for the sake of arguement,I dont care what some dj says about me,I f***in was laughing as i was reading it. See,thats the difference between you and i champ,You care what people think about you. ME?? I dont lose a wink of sleep if you dropped dead tomorrow BG. In fact,hell,we'd all probably go to your funeral and do the dance of the albinos on your carcass.

You know what??>? Ill call sherri martel,jim neidhart,sean waltman,and the whole von erich clan(they're all dead minus kevin),we'll go to your funeral....you know who they are dont you????? they're all those "dead people"??? oh wait thats right,you got that info from your buttbuddy friend and lover joey styles when you called his little 1-900 wrestling line like the little bitch you are.

We dont call 1-900 wrestling lines here,we dont cyber sex with people and openly and proudly admit it like you,thats why you're you,and we're us. Maybe next time,you can put down your barbies and come out and play like a big boy ok????

You not care what others think of you? LOL That's f***in' hilarious...

Given the fact that you're on this board 24/7 sticking your big Jewish nose in everyone's business.

Re: You not care what others think of you? LOL That's f***in' hilarious...

Oh...now Im jewish right?????? funny,werent you calling for the FBI not too long ago because i was as you claim"racist" for using the term 'wigger" on here to describe yourself????? and then you come out and show you're not only a homophobe,but also a racist????? You never cease to amze me with your stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom