Hey...Public service announcement

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation...and proud
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation...and proud

The Making Faces character can be found at:
http://veepers01.budlight.com/service/RetrieveCard?id=DAD360EA-894D-11D8-AC05-E3635E514682

Dude...why are you always behind in the times?

That Bud Light bullshit is like so three months ago. Did your retarded f***ing ass barely learn how to use it. Well then we should award you a cookie or maybe in your case a bagel for your efforts.

Re: Dude...why are you always behind in the times?

Yeah,kinjda like your posts about dead wrestlers??? "thats so 3 months ago". Then you suddenly change your story and act like"oh well,I didnt say that". For the last time,dont take your dads dick out of your ass before speaking ok????? stop lying and get some help you f***in mental case.......

STOP CALLING DAVID TOO.

I am convinced now that not only are you a homo but a paranoid schizo as well.

Re: I am convinced now that not only are you a homo but a paranoid schizo as well.

Thanks but thats you. i dont have cyber sex anus...I dont call 1-900 wrestling lines like a little f***in bitch and i dont pester david t and cry and moan like the little pussy you are. But hey,be proud of yourself for your gifts,we are.

Re: I am convinced now that not only are you a homo but a paranoid schizo as well.

Touch a nerve with the whole cyber sex thing????? you admitted it,dont be mad at anyone but yourself for showing the world how much of a pathetic,useless,non pussy getting f*** you really are. if I were you,I'd go hide my head in joey styles ass or somewhere else you're residing right now. Piece of shit arent created,they're born. You're the poster boy for worthless piles of shit,you do a good job of being such. Dont take my word for it though,ask anyone here,they'll be glad to point it out to you too.

WTF are talking about pestering David? I've never even spoken to the guy.

You f***in' flamer you keep on telling me to leave your baby alone, to stop calling him, blah blah blah blah. I've never even spoke to your man. Stop assuming shit and keep my name out your mouth.

Re: WTF are talking about pestering David? I've never even spoken to the guy.

Getting off topic again huh shooter??? pretty good at that. Whats the matter cyber sex boy,mad because we've all found out how much of a useless dhitstain you are???? hey,you hung yourself dicksmack,we didnt come in the chat like you did and freely admit to the world that you cant get pussy and that you havent been laid since that one time with that dog behind your house. You were drunk,it was dark,it looked like the right hole????? you remember dont you?? your dog screaming in pain for you to take your dick out of his ass????

because you're a sorry piece of shit,is no reason tog et upset with me. I would think you'd be happy i pointed it out to you??? that way,you could fix it,and move on?????

Flamer???? me?? this coming from a guy who rolls around on mats with other sweaty hairy men like yourself wearing tights and shiny boots johnny wrestler?????

Nearly every post you write you have some sort of homophobic comment(funny,much like BG does). I think you're having a hard time dealing with the fact that you like balls across your chin on a nightly basis???? Its cool if you're gay,Im not,I dont have a porblem with gay men or women,but all i ask is...admit it and move on.

Dont let self doubt interfere with plans to improve your life ok?????I think you really do enjoy the man paste. You're a complete f*** up and you cant even carry on a conversation iwht someone without showing who you really are. We all know its you BG,you're not fooling anyone. But hey,keep denying it and backtracking and saying "im wrong"...like i said,you're good for 1 thing:lying!!!!!!!!! you do alot of it sybil.

Thats what i thought...........No matter what you say or come up with...it still doesnt beat the fact that you openly cyber sex with people. You know what that makes you shooter?????? a big f***in full of shit,non pussy getting,lying f***.

But hey,you definately do it all with pride!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Hey Kike...ask your boyfriend and he'll assure you I'm not BG...

...I'm the same guy that's been giving you hell since your ploppy pants days motherf***er. Punk ass f*****.