whatever happened to this beautiful site

R

rallen

it never used to be like this, is there anything we can do? should we shout, shoud we scream, whatever happend to the post smiths dream? (ok that didnt work, it was an adapted pink floyd lyric, well wwe live and learn dont we)

i mean dont get me wrong, some of the anonymous comments are very very funny however, in a way thats not the point. comments from regular users are the problem. WHAT can we do!

how does everyone else feel?

well i haven't been contributing for very long but i have noticed that it's gone to the dogs somewhat so i agree very much with what you've said. some people are just crass with the way they communicate.

> it never used to be like this, is there anything we can do? should we
> shout, shoud we scream, whatever happend to the post smiths dream? (ok
> that didnt work, it was an adapted pink floyd lyric, well wwe live and
> learn dont we)

> i mean dont get me wrong, some of the anonymous comments are very very
> funny however, in a way thats not the point. comments from regular users
> are the problem. WHAT can we do!

> how does everyone else feel?

> well i haven't been contributing for very long but i have noticed that
> it's gone to the dogs somewhat so i agree very much with what you've said.
> some people are just crass with the way they communicate.

you are girl drowning are you not? rallens "girlfriend"

no the person isnt, that would be GD not gdc (not even sure what it stands for)

> no the person isnt, that would be GD not gdc (not even sure what it stands
> for)

so rallen, list the contributions you have made to this site, i expect
a long list, as you have been here for years

> so rallen, list the contributions you have made to this site, i expect
> a long list, as you have been here for years
We should all love each other more that would make the board so good

> you are girl drowning are you not? rallens "girlfriend"

ah, no. in fact i do not even know who rallen is. he just raises a fair point.

hmmm, i see your point, youve got me stumped there, although ive not really contributed, i feel ive not detracted from the site, but your right, it should be me that withdraws from here, and them that shall continue

toodlepip

> learn dont we)

It's always been like this, I first found this site around the time of the Oye Esteban tour and it was exactly the same, some quality people, some scumbags.

The actual site itself is great, it's just some of the people on the forum or "chat".

> learn dont we)

Once again I can't understand what you're talking about.

It was taken over with shit like this" morrisseys so gay" his hair,his dog,his car,mike joyce,andy rourke,johnny marr posts,how much people "hate" maladjusted,how much people "hate" every f***in record he's come out with,how much they dislike this and that,how some anus's still stand up for:mike joyce,andy rourke,johnny marr and put them on pedestals like thy're the second coming of christ,how much of a fag morrissey is/was/used to be.

Thats what hurt this site. Ive said it a gazillion times beofr,but it still doesnt seem to sink in with people:(this goes to everyone) if you dont like whats said here,if you dont like morrissey,his music,his hair,his sexual preference,........... by all means...shut your f***in pie hole,take your dumb ass and your dumbass comments...and get the f***ity fick fickity f*** fick out of here.

um i think you missed the point im interested in all moz related stuff, i just get weary when andy ei posts 100s of mundane posts that are all the same? doesnt that irk you. plus the bg/chill affair is rather iritating to say the least!

keep up the good work, my post didnt refer to you, you come on the highest recomondation!

No,didnt miss the point at all...I know exactly what you mean. Thanks for the recommendation too,the PIMP appreciate it!!!!!!!!:)

Ban the Trolls

It's simple. David T should get a new unlisted number, bite the bullet and just ban these f***ers. He'd be perfectly within his rights and well within the law in doing so.

Back
Top Bottom